Chapter 2

So Sophie left for the graduation. On her way to the leap master, Sophie froze. She was getting another vision.

~Vision~

Sophie was at the graduation, beside her stood Fitz and Keefe. They were hurt severely but all three of us were fighting against Vespera, Gethen and Fintan. "Them again" Sophie thought.

 They were looking at Fitz and Keefe. There eyes were filled with anger and hatred. She wondered what made them like this. It must have been horrible. 

No-one was beside them and wherever she looked, there was fire. She silently that no-one got hurt by the fire. 

A CLANG sound got her out of her thoughts as she saw Fintan and Gethen fighting Fitz and Keefe against Vespera. She could see Umber and Alvar in the shadows. 

They must be back up, she thought. She knew they wouldn't make it. The Neverseen was too good. 

She fought back, knowing that the others would be curious about how she was that strong. Restraining herself from using her powers, she took out a sword and clashed her sword with Gethens and fought him . 

But he just put on a smug smile and said," oh moonlark, let them die. They aren't worth it. Join the winning side, US.

~Vision end~

The vision ended and Sophie was curious about her decision. She had always considered joining the Neverseen cause  she always knew that no matter how hard she tried, she would never fit in. 

She always felt like the girl who was bought over. First Grady and Edaline. 

A few months ago she had discovered that Grady and Edaline were forced to adopt Sophie and hadn't actually volunteered to do it. They probably only kept her because she reminded them of Jolie.

Next were her friend who were getting forced to be friends with her. And the last ones were the black swan who just cared about her because she was the moonlark.

  This was the down side of having an ability which can see the truth in things. And joining the Neverseen could either make her life better or ruin it. So why not take the risk. 

She got out of her thoughts as someone touched her shoulder. She turned around to see Tam. 

He looked at her and asked," So, why where you frozen like a statue".

" Oh I was just thinking", Sophie replied. Tam slid his hand in hers, looked up and said," you sure? tell me the truth or I'll use my big brother senses on you". 

"It's nothing", Sophie replied. He looked at her suspiciously and then stopped, knowing that he wouldn't get any details.  

It felt good it know that at least Tam isn't buying her off.

They talked for a while and then walked to the leap master and then Foxfire.