Chapter 12

As she woke up, she dressed and got dressed for foxfire. While she was getting ready, she kept thinking about her dream. 

It felt so real, like a...... vision. Sophie gasped. But just as she did, Sandor rushed through the door. "Fintan escaped" Sandor said. At that made Sophie faint. 

After Sophie fainted, Sandor panicked and called for Grady and Edaline. As soon as they came, they picked her up and an took her to Elwin. 

Time skip brought to you by a nasty greyhound (that's me) and now we are going into Sophie's mind to see what happened to her.

Fintan escaped. It kept ringing in Sophie's head. Her dad, was gone. Her head was getting filled with darkness as her heartbeat grew faster. 

She had no way to see him again, no way to prove that he was good. 

He had hurt her but she knew that it was her fault, she could have helped him. She could have. "No ", she whispered to herself. She wouldn't give up. 

She was Sophie Elizabeth Foster, Lodestar, Moon-lark, the girl who dropped Bronte on his grumpy butt, daughter of Fintan Pyren, Amalia Pyren. 

Then she stopped. Who was "Amalia Pyren." The name felt right for her. She was Amalia Pyren. And then she saw light and went towards it. 

She was now awake. Just not as Sophie Foster but as Amalia Pyren.

As she sat up, she had a smile on her face but that soon ended when everyone flooded her with questions. 

The Vackers, Dex, Keefe and her parents all kept on talking. "Stop", she shouted, annoyed. Everyone looked towards her with worry and confusion. "Fintan escaped", Sophie blurted out. Everyone was suddenly panicked, everyone except Alvar.

And as Alvar calmed everyone down, he said, "calm down guys, I am sure that Sophie has a plan" smirking. Then Sophie got an idea.

 "Actually, I do". Looking at Alvar's shocked face. She added, "I can discuss it with Alvar to see if it's fine". She was smirking inside. 

"Not that I mind, but why me", Alvar said.

"Because you are the calmest here", Sophie replied. Then everyone except Alvar left. "I see you know my secret", Alvar said. "Quit the Never-seen before you hurt your family. I'm warning you", Sophie said. Alvar just walked away, smirking.

Time skip after like 2-3 hours

Elwin walked in and poured a few energy elixirs in Sophie's mouth. Sophie asked him when she could leave and Elwin told her that she wouldn't leave until the next day. 

Sophie groaned. Then Keefe showed up. "Guess what foster, I never left", Keefe said smirking. Sophie greeted him back.

And they started talking like nothing ever happened.