Chapter 18- Secrets

That night, Sophie decided to stop at Foxfire to thank Elwin when she heard noises from Magnate Leto's office. Sophie didn't wan't to eavesdrop but her instincts told her to do so, and that she did. 

He was on an imparter talking to a person in a mask. She couldn't hear the other person but Magnate Leto said," Hey Flame, Ruy is not waking, try the other option. Send the torturer". 

The other person nodded and Sophie knew that she didn't need to hear any-more as she teleported to her room.

She took her wig and put her eyes to normal so that no-one would recognize her. She then, grabbed her old Exilium cloak and mask (that hid her eye colour) and made the cloak longer using her ability of sparkles (it also helps create cloth). 

She then put them on and teleported inside Ruy's cottage. She saw Ruy laying unconscious. She then went across the memory of how to wake him up.

Flashback--------

Sophie POV-

"Amalia, come here dear. I need to teach you something", Fintan yelled through the hideout. "Coming dad", Sophie replied running through the halls. 

When she reached , she saw her dad with a weird look on his face and instantly knew that she would be in trouble.

"Soph(That used to be her nickname), did you prank Logan again", Fintan asked. "Which one are you talking about", Sophie said, biting her lip. 

"There were more than one", Fintan asked with a crease between his eyebrows. 

When she was about to reply, a high pitched scream stopped her.

Logan POV (didn't see that coming, did you?)

 He had been pranked by Amalia the second time today and it hurt. Now, all his hair were pink and had purple streaks in them. 

And then he screamed. As he screamed, his dad and sister burst in through the door. The room was silent until everyone except him burst into laughter.

As they saw his face, their smiles disappeared and then his dad just changed the topic knowing that Logan would not want to talk about it.

Sophie POV----

Then her dad kept talking about how the Neverseen had elixers to shut-down their brains so that when they got captured, no-one could get information. 

Then he came to the interesting part. "you must scream into their mind to wake them up", he said

Flashback over----------------------

Sophie then did exactly as her father had said, she screamed in his head and he woke up. He asked about what happened but she didn't respond. "I have no time, come with me", Sophie said. 

I hope you liked it. Pls comment/ vote/ follow if you did.

- Nasty Greyhound