Chapter 17- No reason to worry

So she asked her parents were Ruy was living. "The same place where Fintan was living"they said. She nodded and teleported right outside the house.

 It was a small cottage with a slanted white roof. And had two rooms. It was really a beautiful house. 

The house was guarded with about 20 goblins. Sophie wondered if he had made a deal like Fintan to get this house. 

She walked to one of the guards and asked him for the key. Knowing that she was the moon lark, he handed it and gave her space to walk through.

Sophie entered the house and Alden was sitting their like he was ready for her to come. She had no idea what to say, she had just came to see Ruy and not to see Alden. 

Thankfully, she was saved by Alden saying that she had to probe Ruy's mind. 

He motioned for her to go to the other room where Ruy was lying on his cot unconscious (just letting you know that he was still wearing an addler).

"Why is he unconscious and wearing an addler", Sophie asked Alden. 

"He requested for wearing an addler and we don't know why he's unconscious but me and Fitz couldn't enter his mind because of what happened to him so we want you to try and enter it" Alden replied.

Sophie nodded and put her hand on Ruy's temples. She didn't want to do this but she had no choice and so she dove into his mind. 

His mind was all dark. She realized that this was Neverseen's way of not giving any information.

 They always kept a backup body shut-down elixir in case they got caught.  

She tried to look deeper but came out before she lost her way in his mind. She came out to a worried looking Alden staring at her. "So, did you find anything. You were in there for way longer than me and Fitz", Alden asked. "I think that he has shut his brain down so he can hear and feel us but can't move or think. 

And till he's this way, I can't access anything", Sophie answered. "Sophie, calm down. I am sure that their is no reason to worry",  Alden confidently said. 

Bye!!! Pls comment or vote. Thanks or reading

- Nasty Greyhound