Chapter 4

Suddenly, Keefe started fighting Vespera and Fitz fought both Fintan and Gethen. Sophie stood there wondering who to help. She clashed her sword with Gethens' and he did as it was in the vision. Sophie knew that, to win she would have to give all her power but then her eyes would turn red and she couldn't afford that. She then remembered the bracelets she had given her friends for friendship day. She transmitted. Fitz is bold, Keefe is italics and Sophie is underlined.

Guys, there is a button below your bracelet. Press it.

What are you saying

I think someone threatened her to tell us this

guys just do it otherwise you might die

Okay

Fitz and Keefe pressed their bracelets and two force-fields appeared in front of them. When Vespera, Gethen and Fintan tried to hit them, it didn't work. 

"What is happening", Vespera asked them. They shrugged and so Umber and Alvar came out. Umber shot her shadows at the force-fields but Sophie kept herself stable. She couldn't let them know.

Soon, Mr. Forkle came and the Neverseen just vanished. "What just happened", Fitz asked. Sophie had no idea what to say so she just replied," I migght have asked a techno-path to design special bracelets for you". 

They seemed to fall for it but Mr. Forkle was suspicious so he asked," Can we get a name because this techno-path has proved to be very useful". 

Sophie could tell them that she was the techno-path so she replied," actually, she told me not to tell anyone but if you need anything you tell me and I inform her". "Well then never mind",  he replied. 

His voice showed her disappointment but she kept her mouth shut. Then she changed the topic by asking if all people were safe. He told her that all of the children were safe but foxfire had to be fixed.

I am sorry. I am not good in writing fight scenes so pls forgive me.

- Me