☁️Chapter 27☁️

>??? POV

>??? POV

"I'm sorry." The person said laying his head the other person's chest

"We'll try again.....soon" the person kissed the crown of the person laying.

...

>Author's POV

"This is Areum's house?" Haneul, Minji, and Donghyun arrived at the address Areum texted them. "I wouldn't exactly say that it's a house." Donghyun said taking in the view.

"It's a mansion you idiots, let's go inside." Minji pulled Donghyun inside while Haneul was just following from behind.

Indeed it was a mansion. Not that it was like the mansion where there's a big pool and like a forest with big gates. It was a very modern home, a decent sized pool and the interior looks expensive, the oil paintings scattered throughout the walls of the structure, proves otherwise.

The house was filled with a lot of people. Obviously it was loud, along with the talking of people it was also accompanied by the speakers blasting out music. It was a mess.

"Hey guys!" Areum waved at the three. She was there sitting on the couch with Jeno, Renjun, Donghyuck, Yangyang and Jaemin, as well as some other friends of Areum. "Sit there." Areum pointed at the vacant seats.

Donghyun and Minji sat on the big sofa, while Haneul sat on the single couch.

So much for being single.

Haneul, was feeling uncomfortable. Obvious from the fact that she was shifting in her seat, eyes wandering around observing the human interaction going on in the place.

The world seemed to have halted when her gaze stopped on Jaemin's. He was already looking at her, and he gave her a reassuring smile, which she then returned.

"We'll go get drinks." Donghyuck stood up, followed by Renjun and Yangyang. "I'll go with you." Jeno said standing up as well.

"Donghyun and I will go get drinks as well." Minji stood up, looking at her friend, seeing if she'd like to come. But Haneul only shool her head as a response.

People were now staring at their couch, where Areum is sitting opposite to Haneul. Areum was wearing an off-shoulder, long sleeved, peach colored top. Along with her denim skirt. It seems like her whole existence attracted people.

"Remember when we were practicing and we thought that Mr. Park wasn't there?" Areum said almost laughing, looking at Jaemin, who was already grinning.

"Yeah and we tried to sneak in food in the studio but got caught by him. We thought that we were dead by then." Then they started laughing.

They look good together.

"So true! But it just happens that he also wanted food and was upset with us for not bringing him some."