III.

Person A: Why do you hate me?

Person B: I don't hate you

Person A: Oh please. Stop lying! I know you hate me! You practically show it everyday! i know how much you want me out of your life and I heard you talking to our friends about it! What have I done to you? What the fuck did I do that made you disgust me?! Why do you hate me so much-

Person B: Of course I hate you! I'm jealous of you! You get to be the good, pretty one while I'm over here working my ass off and everyone still likes you! Everyone practically adores you and worship you just because you're pretty! And no one would give me a second glance because I'm not. And do they even bother to know why I'm not?

Person A: What are you talking about-

Person B: No! Let me finish! You wanted answers, right? I'm sorry I'm not pretty because I don't have time to be. I'm too busy everyday stopping my life from crumbling down that I can't have the time to sit in front if the mirror to fix myself. I'm sorry I'm not pretty because I have more priorities than that. I have to look after my siblings and do the things my parents should be doing! And I am so fucking sorry I'm not pretty because I wasn't born pretty.

Person A: but-

Person B: You guys have it easy. Everyone likes you. I'm simply trying to fit in with all of you. And the worst part? Everyone likes you so much they couldn't see how fuck up you are! You're literally a bitch and yet they all love you, damn it! Will you always be on top of me? Will you always be the one noticed?