VII.

"Humans are basically walking books,
full of stories, emotions, characters,
So tell me, what kind of book are you?"

I'm a romance book, full of little stories about how I fought in love and died in love. Each one a bit sadder than the last. I'm a fantasy one. With little streaks of childish dreams that I just can't seem to shake off even in this odd reality we call life. I'm a war story, plenty of deaths, plenty of pain and yet I still manage to have the glimmer of hope within. I'm of thousand and millions of little quirks and genres that would take time to unravel and read. With characters, both big and small, that creates the story which is me. So tell me dear, will you take your time and read? Flip through the hundred thousands of pages I've barely constructed and understand what I am and what I've been through? And if you do, look closer, read carefully. For within the words written in my papers, you'd see one or two or thousands of things I'd like to say to you. Because if you have the time and patience to read my poorly constructed yet greatest piece, then I surely had the time to put you in it, with the treat mention of how big of a chapter you have created within me.

My friend actually tweeted the quotation(?) on top and I just had this sudden motivation to write so there's my answer hehe