Oh, Baby

Background: You and August are having a little boy. August and you are both trying paint the baby room

Y/N: August Anthony Alsina!? What are you doing? Didn't I tell you to-OMG you so stupid!

August: What? It's not my fault it spilled on the floor! You know what, all week you have been making me hate you more! *Puts paint brush down and walks out the room*

Y/N: *Follows him* August, you aren't doing anything right. You know I can't stand the things you do sometimes. Everything you do is mostly a mistake, but I love that about you!

August: *Turns around slowly* Oh really, way to remind me about our future baby Anthony being a mistake. Everyone knows he was a mistake!

Y/N: *Starts crying* I hate you! *Pushes him* You know what, get the hell out ny life, house, and baby's life!

Two years later...

Y/N: Damn, Anthony! Why do you love spilling stuff on the floor! *Chuckles* You love making mistakes...just like your father. *Sits on the couch and hugs Anthony* I miss him. *Stares at tatto with 'Forever August'

With August...

Tattoo Dude: So you want to cover a tattoo? Which one?

August: *Looks at body and finds 'Forever Y/N' on his wrist.* T-This one...

Tattoo dude: *Begins to get ready to cover it*

August: Aye, Carlos! Before you start, can I get advice.

Carlos (Tatto dude): Yes, August. Anything for my african nigga..

August: Well, you remember the girl I brought here to do our wrisr tattos, we broke up.

Carlos: Wasn't she pregnant? Did she keep the baby? Why did you leave her?

August: I don't know, but we broke up when she said I do everything wrong. I reminded her on our son Anthony being a mistake.

Carlos: Why? I agree on you getting her back man. She is the one who has been there. Think about it, she has been there for all the bad times in your life. August, I known you since Middle school, this isn't the August I know. I demand you go to her house and get her back!

August: *Shakes head 'no'* Sorry man, I can't do that! She probably has some boyfriend by now who is taking care of my son. I wasn't there for his birth, first steps, or his first words.
Carlos: I will tatto a dick on your arm if you don't do that! *Laughs* Now, go get her back.

August: *Gets up and walk towards the door* If I knock on that door and I see another nigga, I'm beating your ass!

Carlos: Okay, August!

. . .

Y/N: *Playing in Anthony's hair, hearing the doorbell ring* Really? *Picks up Anthony and walks to the door* What do you- *Sees August standing right there*

August: Can I talk to you? *Staring at the kid in her hands*

Y/N: *Opens door wider* Why? Did you decide to come back?

August: *Sits on couch* I missed you. I-Is that our son?

Y/N: *Nods head and hands Anthony to him* He is definitely yours...

. . .

Y/N: *Sitting on the bed cuddling with August, who was holding Anthony*

August: I-I still love you...