Baby Mama

Background: It was just a one night stand. 3 years pass and your daughter, Raine, is a three year old. Usually, August would take care of her while you have a day out with your girls.

Y/N P.O.V:

Exhaustedly, I stopped the car in my 'baby-father's' driveway. I just feel a little bummer about the word 'babydaddy.' I grabbed Raine and knocked on the door, waiting for her stupid ass father to answer.

"Morning, Y/N." I could tell he didn't want to see me, only Raine. Me and August have really bad beef.

"Smh." I said, putting Raine on the ground and watching her brown eyes get bigger from seeing her father.

"You ain't got to have a attitude, Y/N. Come on in, I want to talk to you." I pushed back my thoughts about this and walked in.

"Isn't Kira here? Am I allowed in?" Kira was August's thirteenth girlfriend. It was honestly pitiful how he was such a 'manwhore.'

August has a huge tender-heart, honestly. He would spoil any woman; even if they had this connection that is unbreakable. We never had that. It was a one-night-stand. My sister carried me on to go to this 'hot-club' of Atlanta, and I met August.

I actually kept his number, knowing deep down I wasn't going to ever use it. When I gave birth to Raine, he didn't believe it was his. Then--the results came back as positive.

"Actually, Y/N, she is visiting her mother. Now, sit right here next to daddy."

"You ain't my boyfriend, husband, or lover. Unlike you, I don't develope myself into what you are. I concentrate on Raine, and that's it." I was not interested in August pleading to for me to come with his feelings. I am not going to waste my time on bs.

"Y/N," I blushed at how August called my name. "I want to know how do you feel about. . . us."

"August, there isn't a 'us' and there never will be. Look--I need to head home." I wasn't the type of person to leave someone dumbfounded. I just couldn't answer his question.

"Y/N," He grabbed my hand and spun me around. I could crave his touch at the moment. "I want it to be a 'us'; I will do anything."

Raine wasn't around; Kira was nowhere to stop me. My lips connected to his and I felt his tongue craving for entrance. I fought back as I pushed him on the leather couch.

"Wilder than I remember," I could feel his breath on my neck. The soft moans coming from my voice seemed to arouse him.

I felt my bra being undone and my also my pants. I then felt warms hand on my bottom, and it coming to the middle of my lace panties.

"Stop." I paused as I sat beside him. I just couldn't let him toy with me again. This is how I become pregnant three years ago.

"J-J-Just drop Raine off tomorrow morning." I grabbed my things and ranned out the door, jumping in my car.

A/N: Happy April Fools day, babes. I may have posted this later than April 1st, but still! You thought you were about to get August! LOL. Should I redo this tho?