Hurt The Main One

Background: Y/N have been noticing her bestfriend, August, having different emotions towards her. One day he is all nice and regular, next day he is all negative...

-Y/N p.o.v-

August called me over to his house tonight. It was ten o'clock and I have work early the next day. Like, what can Auggie want now?

My car parked on the edge of his driveway, not taking up too much space. My highheels hit the steps towards his house, the door already unlocked.

"August?" I called out, not receiving an answer. Their was red roses leading towards his room upstairs, should I follow?

Being a daring person, I made sure I didn't make that much noise as I opened his bedroom door. I felt hands cover my mouth.

What is happening?!

"Don't worry Y/N, everything will be okay." August's slight voice sent chills down my body. He laid me on the bed, still in the pitch dark, I tried kicking and screaming.

He put ducktape over my mouth. I could feel his breath on my chest and his hands on my hips.

"If you haven't realized it, I'm in love with you. I knew you weren't going to give me any, so I'm taking for myself." August's lips kissed my neck, leaving a wet spot.

"This is going to one long night..."

He pulled down my pants also my panties, and put his two fingers in. I screamed in pain and moaned for greatness. August started saying 'Y/N, I love you', "I will never hurt you', 'Let me love you'...

I felt him thrusting into to me, blood dripping out of my womanhood lips and into the sheets.

"Aw, Y/N, we will clean that up." August did a slight moan.

I felt his juices all over. He didn't have a condom, I was going to get pregnant. He then took off my crop top and bra.

"Hands and knees, now!" He yelled.

I did my best to get up, pain was all down my lower body. I was losing my innocence at the same very time. Did I mention I was sixteen years old?

I got on my hands and knees, feeling discomfort in my backside. I heard August moan, but it wasn't good for me at the moment. He pulled out, his cum on my back.

"Why are you hurting me?" Tears dripped on the sheets, the sheets that I never want to see everything.

The silence filled the room...

Hey, guys! I really don't agree on the raping part. We all know August is a freak, but he doesn't force it upon us.
-
Comment, Like, have a nice day...