One Person Sick To a Family Sick

Background: August has been sick all week. And it's your  job to miss work and take care of him...

"August, you are just sitting on the couch watching reruns of a baby show." I said, handing him some sprite and crackers.

"Why are you giving me pregnant women food?"

"If you stop having so much damn sex! You wouldn't see all the pregnant women stuff. Be thankful!"

August groaned and begin eating. He was so adorable when he was sick, like he was a little baby.

As soon as he began resting, our three year old son, Anthony walked in the room and took a sip of August's drink.

"Stop!" I picked up Anthony and put him on the other side. "You can't do anything daddy does."

. . .

"Mommy, Anthony keeps sneezing on me!" My five year old daughter, Alanna, yelled in my ear.

August, who was laying on my lap, began chuckling and coughing at the same time. "Yea, cough, cough, nigga!"

I looked over at Alanna, "Pick Anthony up and bring him to me."

After Alanna walked in the room, Anthony was barely fitting in his hands.

. . .

It was now twelve am in the morning, all my babies were coughing or wheezing. Even my youngest child, Alaina, who was only eighteen months was crying also. She probably got a small cold from Alanna.

"Baby!" I heard August yell, "I-I need some more tissues."

Anthony was busy using them and Alanna was too.

"Hold on.."

I paused for a moment...

Whap!

I sneezed outloud...

"WHAT THE FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!!!!!"