There Again

Background: You and August has "broken" up because of him lying and cheating on you. Weeks pass and your bestfriend, Aliyah, came to hang with you...

{Y/N P.o.v}

"Let me tell you something, August is fine and all but his actions and ways are very dangerous." Aliyah admitted. I opened up the other strawberry icecream jar and sat back on the couch.

"Either you are pregnant or you are that depressed!" Aliyah asked, feeling my stomach. I was definitely depressed. I have dated August for three years, wanting to soon get married.

I just decided to get on my phone and scrowl on instagram. A number appeared on my Iphone screen, making me hurry up and say a greeting.

  "Hi. How can I help you?"

"Is this Y/N?"

   "Who-Who are you?"

"Travis. Travis Branch. You know, August's older brother!"

"Travis, what's wrong!"

There was an ambulance in the backround and crying, was things alright? I could hear 'More oxygen! We are losing him' in the back.

"Au-Au-August got dehydrated on stage and collapsed! The ambulance just left! Meet me at Florance Hospital!"

Before another word slipped from my mouth, the phone line hung up. I ran upstairs, slipped on jeans, put on my Ugg boots, and ranned towards my range Rover. I haven't driven this car for all the days August wasn't here.

He had a picture of me and him on the keychain, which dangled from the little mirror.

Aliyah hopped in the car, unaware of what was happening. She was trying to tie her Jordans while I got from thr driveway.

. . .

Travis and I were in a hug when I first walked in there. August's mom and Travis were the only ones there. Aliyah was busy twirling her red highlights, staring at Travis. I always knew they had some kind of crush on eachother.

"I-I really love how you came down here. I know how you and August broke up, but you still care. In my opinion, August needs you and want you." His mother smiled at me.

. . .

Days passed and I have been visiting the hospital from time to time. The doctors told me he is still in that coma. I remember when August was panicking about me. That time I fell down the stairs and totally got knocked out.

"Mrs.Alsina-"

"I'm not his wife, I'm his ex-girlfriend. We are no longer together."

"Well, August is awake now and he is drinking some fluids. We gave him so medicine for him to atleast talk like a normal person. Do you want to see him?"

I nodded my head and followed the doctor, staring at all the hospital rooms. I now stood in front of August's hospital door.

Once he turned towards me, he turned back around. I made a promise that I seriously regret.

I remember that day...

"A promise you, if I ever see your face again I will kill you! Get the hell out my house!"

After the doctor closed the door, I begin to examine the roon from my spot. The silence made me want to just scream.

"A-August, I know we are on bad conditions, but I still love you. Don't worry, I'm not here to kill you." A small giggle escaped my mouth.

"So, I can turn around without having a knife in my chest or a gunshot whom in my head?" August asked.

I said 'yes' and he turned around.

"Your brother called me the other Friday night and told me about what happened. I didn't mean to push you out the house at three-thirty in the morning. And I didn't mean to shoot your tires on your car."

"Shoot the tires in my car?"

"I-I didn't say that." I lied, making August let out a smirk.

"Seems like...you there again"