Baby

Background: You and August have been married for a year now. You are eight months pregnant with your first child-a girl- who is going to be born any minute.

-Y/N p.o.v-

"I want pink cupcakes!" I whined, following August around the house. He would always reply with 'The doctor said you can't'.

"Y/N, I love you and I would do anything, but our daughter can't be having sugar." August kissed my cheek and walked upstairs. I wobbled right beside him and start having tiny contractions, I always get those. "August, can we atleast cuddle?"

He sat down in the computer chair, "Sorry baby. I have to finsh this up, but I promise we can cuddle."

I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling fan spinning, air coming from it's movements. I begin to feel tiny kicks and turns in my stomach.

"August, I think this one is going to be a dancer. She won't go to sleep. She has been awake all day." I sighed.

"Well, maybe she is ready to come out and see the world." I heard August say when he kept typing and clicking.

"What's her name going to be? Didn't you let your nieces decide?" I asked.

"Yes. The name is 'Alaina Grace Alsina'." I could feel "Alaina" kick inside, she probably agreed with the name.

. . .

August was still doing his computer work, while I was still laying in the bed. I was hearing him sigh and laugh.

I started getting pains, pains I never ever felt. "August, can you kiss my stomach. The pains are back."

Usually when August kissed my stomach, there wouldn't be that much pain I have to feel. He sat on the bed, lifted up my shirt, and planted a kiss on my belly.

He laid his head on my stomach. "She seems to be ready to leave."

"At the moment!" I said, struggling to get up. The pains being worst.

"Definitely, Y/N. But why all that screaming?"

"August..."

"I'm right here. Do you need anything?"

"Yes! My water broke!"

August helped to the door downstairs, but I couldn't make it.

"August, we may be doing a home birth." I whispered...

He unzipped my pants and held my hand tightly.

"Okay, Y/N. I want you to push when I say so."

I pushed three times...

. . .

I opened my eyes, my eyes being blinded by light above. I had an IV stuck to me and there was a baby crib on the side. Many wires were connected to the crib, blood flowing through one of them.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself, hearing quite speaking from the outside the door.

"Mr.August, you have to be very thankful to have Y/N alive. The baby was trying to get out, but the shell couldn't break. Do you want to visit her?"

I knew August nodded his head once the door opened.

"Y/N, I know you are alive. Can you hear me?" August asked.

"Y-Yes." My words were very slow, barely any making sense to me myself.

"I thank God for you! I wish I could just kiss you and love you, but you are all corded up. Have you seen Alaina yet?"

"N-No."

"She is beautiful. Her eyes are big like yours, her lips are full like mine, and that hair is a gene she get from both. Y/N, I hope you can see her as soon as possible. I took a few selfies with her and posted them on instagram and twitter." August chuckled.

"Excuse me, Y/N, are you ready to see her." The doctor asked me.

I nodded my head, and then a Babygirl was in my hands. Her eyes opened to see me, her mother, her first lady, the one she runs too...