Grand Piano

Background: August has been abusive towards Kennedii. Hitting her, making her cry, cheating, and forcing sex upon her...rape.

His hand slapped my cheek, ending me on the cold floor with tears. Alaina, our two year old daughter, stood on the stairs. Her hair was two pigtails her back, her hands wrapped around a blanket and little duck. I wanted to scream for her name, but August pulled me by my foot. He dragged to the couch and begin hitting me repeatedly. Alaina appeared behind the couch, half her face staring at her mother. "Alaina, go to your room. I will tuck you in later on tonight." August said, his breath giving out. I watched Alaina walk away from the scenery.

His lips roughly crashed in my mouth, his tongue asking for entrance. I begin to feel his hands exploring my vaginal area. "August, please don't hurt me. This isn't right." I pulled away from his grip.

I ranned upstairs and begin running in our room, fitting my thick body under the bed. I saw August footsteps appear at the door, them walking around the room. I exhaled lowly...

A hand grabbed my foot as I was about to breath in and out. August slammed me on the bed and pulled off my shirt.
. . .

"You. Think. You. Hate. Me. I. Love. You. So. Fucking. Much. You. Just. Don't. Understand!" August said, ramming into me after every single word.

I could feel his privates in my stomach, causing blood to leak out. He made my tiny vagina increases in size. He rested beside me, as my vagina lips eased out cum.

. . .

The next morning, I woke up with August's dirty hands around my body. I could feel him breathing, like every human does while sleeping. I felt myself only in a bra and lace panties. I crawled away from his grasp and walked in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I noticed the bruises turning purple, a hickey on my neck. My regular smile was faded by the pain in my heart. Does anyone else feel that?

I saw August turn in his sleep, probably dreaming about hitting me. The picture of me kissing him at The Eiffel Tower was sitting on his side of the bed. My head was on his chest, and my hands wrapped around my pregnant belly at the time. What made August so cold?

I slowly walked to Alaina's room, her eyes wide open. She was holding her ducky and blanket. Her eyes looked at me and they turned back. "Wh-Wh-Where's daddy?" She asked the best her two year old voice could say the best. She didn't even know what was going on...

"He is right here." I heard August's presence above me. He glanced at me while walking to kiss Alaina's cheek. I felt my heart break at how she smiled, the way we all used to.

"Now, me and mommy have some stuff to cover. I need you to stay in here and go back to sleep, okay?" August explained, kissing Alaina's cheek one last time and closing her door.

I felt August grip my arm and take me to the bed. "Clothes. Off. Now!" He said, shutting the door and turning the lock.

Another day of straight hell

He stripped off my panties, his hard big dick dangling above. "This time, I'm going to knock you up!"

. . .

Tears streaming down my face, mascara dripping on the white bed sheets, and the feeling of a dixk hurting my insides. He pulled out and laid beside me, "It hurts? Just like the time you told me 'I never loved you?'."

"You Kennedii, have been playing my heart like a grand piano. So, play on...

. . .

My heart started beating fast as Alaina was standing before me, a tear sliding down her face. She got a little sick for the past hours. She gently hug my thigh and started crying more. I hate to see my baby crying, she just doesn't smile.

"What's wrong with her?" August asked, his shirt off, his body covered im sweat from working out in the yard. He looks so fucking sexy! That's one of the reasons I'm not a virgin today.

"Alaina caught a little cold. I gave her some soup and gave her the medicine. The doctor said she couldn't take anything else." I felt Alaina turn her head towards her father, showing him her little teary face.

"I'm about to lay down, she could stay and we could watch a nice movie. She just hasn't seen her parents in a while. If you straighten up, her lil ass wouldn't have been sick." August sternly said, waiting for Alaina to walk with him.

I nudged her on. Slowly walking away, she glanced at me waving a little goodbye to her. Alaina probably knew what was happening, her mind may have been maturing.

Once I got done finishing up my work, I began walking upstairs to see Alaina asleep and August alseep with her. The movie 'Bambi' played on our flatscreen t.v.

I walked to the bathroom, only to hear August calling my name. His voice sounding like the time we actually used to love eachother.

"I-I m-m-miss you. I-I want you back. I'm sorry for being a nigga to you, i'm actually your man." August slowly walked over to me. He digged in his pocket, out came a wedding ring. The same one I wanted back im highschool, when me and August were only friends. "Will you marry me?"

"Y-Yes!"

Only to find out...that was a huge mistake...

. . .

Crazy how...people ask why do you cry over him...only because he made me feel so in love...so wanting to him to be mine...its called life...

I was dead...gone...never coming back...

August was now sitting in a police car, watching cops investigate my dead body in the house. Alaina was alseep while being taken to an orphanage, along with our three month old son, Anthony. August deeply regretted so fast...

Its wierd how you thought you were everything...and when you do something...it all goes away...

. . .

"Alaina, what are you looking at?" A fifteen year old Anthony looked at his older eighteen year old sister. A picture was in her hand, wobbling a bit.

"Who are they?" Anthony bit his lip...

"Mom and dad. Our father killed our mother back when I was a two year old. You were a little baby. Grandma Sheila visits him all the time, should we go?" Alaina smoothed her now brown hair.

"Y-Yes. Can we see our momma's grave?" Anthony coughed. Alaina hugged her younger brother and followed him towards the car.

Pulling up to a jail, Anthony watched as every single man would basically jump at him. Alaina was used to walking here as a five year old, just not allowed to see her father.

"This your first time seeing him?" Anthony asked Alaina, who was watching younger children look at them with a friendly smile.

"Y-Yea. Come one, they are about to call him. Are you scared?" Alaina joked, causing Anthony to shove her a little bit.

"Who are you?" August, a now forty year old man. His eyes looked straight at the police who was picking up a clipboard. "They are Alaina and Anthony Alsina, just a couple of kids that are yours."

August didn't feel so comfortable looking at his now teenage kids who were sent with his brother, than mother. He stared at Anthony who wasn't amused of being here, after seeing his father.

"Why did you hurt her? Our mother, the one who we needed!" Alaina wrapped her arms around her brother who just said his words. August stared at the ceiling then his eyes bounced back on the kids.

"No one told you to come here!" He yelled.

Alaina stood up in stared in her father's eyes, the same way she used to do as a child. The tear escaped from his eyes.

. . .

Hey, it' your angel Kennedii, just remember to watch the ones you love!