The Crying Game Part One

Background: August and
Y/ N hasn't been on the best terms...

"Sit on the couch." I told August after he walked in from a long night of partying at the club. I was playing with a long knife in my hand, August's eyes glued on it.

"Y/N, are you alright? Is it that time of month?" August asked.

My mascara was dripping down on my face, my hair was in a messy bun, and my body was in a huge mess.

I recently had a miscarriage, but August was too drunk that night to come to the hospital. Instead, his mother came and supported me.

I slowly hid the night behind my back, "You remember the child we were having in five months?"

August nodded his head and begin playing with his hands.

"Well, that child died," I slowly took the knife behind my back and walked towards August. "You were just to drunk to realize it..."

His face draped with saddness. I just couldn't believe he actually cared.

"You remember how you promised that whatever happens you will be there?"

August nodded his head.

"Were you there?"

August hesitated to shake his head.

"Your mother was there."

August smiled.

"Why did you cheat on me? Why?"

August rolled his eyes.

I dragged a box from the closet, "Your bestfriends are in there."

He grabbed the box and screamed.

"All my Jordan shoes! You-You ripped all my shoes up and threw them in a box!"

August nodded his head and walked towards yall room, tearing down all your clothes.

He grabbed the brand new Uggs you got also those Jordans you would literally die for.

"What are you going to do? Huh? You lil pussy can't do anything!" I screamed.

August held them in his hands and stared at you. He snatched the knife out your hand and ripped your favorite pair of shoes.

"You idoit!" I pushed him on the ground, feeling a sharp pain in stomach.

Blood dripped on August's shirt as he put me on his lap.

. . .

"Sir, what happened?" A hospital detective asked August. He was pacing around the room not being able to process thoughts. The knife in his hands went through your stomach.

"We were fighting an a knife stabbed her! Look, can I please see her?" August screamed. Nearby people stared at him.

"What? Can a guy cry and scream about on the verge of losing his girlfriend?!"

The doctors let him see Y/N, the face he fell in love with during the one summer. He just never had a fight like this.

"Mr.Alsina, she didn't suffer alot. The good news, your baby survived. Y/N, is awake just probably sleeping..."

Baby? Baby?