Chapter Two:

"All we do is lie and wait
All we do is, all we do is lie and wait
All we do is feel the fade
All we do is, all we do is feel the fade

I've been upside down
I don't wanna be the right way round
Can't find paradise on the ground
I've been upside down
I don't wanna be the right way round
Can't find paradise on the ground"

All We Do- Oh Wonder

A young girl walked carefully through the forest. Her bare feet padded slowly across the damp grass, it tickled her ankles but she didn't care.  

She had to be quiet.  

If anyone found her, they would take her back. Back to that so-called castle.  

Azrielle knew what it really was- a prison. And she didn't want to go back there again. The girl clutched her necklace, her long white hair was in a tangled mess from running earlier. She was scared, she had never been in the forest alone before.  

Azrielle was sixteen now though, she had to be brave.  

A low growl caused her to freeze in her tracks. That sound- something was close. Something big.  

She turned around slowly, her golden eyes widening at the sight of a massive grizzly bear. The beast began to charge, her heartbeat quickened but she kept her feet planted in fear.  

"Hey- watch out!" Whoever had shouted suddenly stopped, amazed at the sight before him.  

This girl hadn't done a thing. And yet, the grizzly stopped just before her and was bowing to the girl.  

"Calm." Her voice was angelic, it spoke a melodic tune that left even this demon in a trance.  

>>> 

"You have to wear this whenever you waitress here." Meliodas holds up an outfit identical to Elizabeths. I take the two-piece outfit, the pink crop top looks a tad small, but I think the one thigh-high sock will be cute.  

"Easy enough!" I smile as Hawk mutters something about 'sense'. 

"So, when we waitress we need to try to find information on the location of the other Seven sins, right?" As I am speaking, I notice Meliodas circling around me, staring at me with an ever-perverted look in his eyes.  

He should have been labeled Lust. 

I giggle as he moves my skirt up, Hawk quickly yanking him back for a lecture.  

"That's how Sir Meliodas likes to say hi." Elizabeth laughs, a blush on her face as well.  

"It could be worse I suppose." 

"Sir Meliodas, Lady Arielle. I have something I want to ask you." I turn to give the Princess my full attention. 

"The seven deadly sins and wanted Angel, are you really that wicked? Are you really all terrible criminals like the rest of the world says? And if so, what awful crimes did you all commit?" 

I chuckle at her rather amusing question as Meliodas seems to be in deep thought.  

"Princess I am no criminal. I'm an Angel." I smirk as I glance to see Meliodas chuckling at my statement.  

"You, however-" I prompt. 

"What everyone says... it seems to me; they just don't know what kind of person you guys are. After all, Sir Meliodas made the effort to save me, even though he had no idea who I was!" That is a nice thing to do. Her words hold a graceful sincerity.