ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷

"Chūya-san, i'm going with you." Her head down and her hair swayed infornt of her face.

Chūya let go of the girl shoulder. "Tch. If you get hurt don't come crying to me."

Kyōki turned around and grabbed both of Chūya hands placing it into hers. "Mhm!" She nod in agreement.

Chūya could feel liquid coming out from the girl cut. Chūya snatched his hands back, and turned around scratching the back of his neck.
"You should bandage that up, just in case."

'THIS IDIOT! Why is he worried over a small cut like this!'  Kyōki squirm a little bit blushing.

Chūya looked back to see the girl moving her shoulders side to side. "What!" A slight pink shade of pink scattered across the ginger cheeks.

"Chūya-sannn, do your care for me~?" She teased. She pinched at his sides.

Chūya swat away her hands. "Just forget."

Kyōki shrugged her shoulders. "Lets get going then, okay Chūya-san!"

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm coming." With that the two were off to save Q.

In the middle of the forest stood a brick building covered by vines and weeds. Inside the building down in the basement was Q.

"Hey, how's it's coming?" Said a blonde hair male named John

"My body... it hurts."

"Well, if you're looking for someone to blame, try the officers who made this emergency plan, or yourself for coming up with the foolish idea of trying to destroy Lovecraft's mind."

"I'll kill you. I'll kill you!"

One of the roots of the tree was right in-front of  John chair. He closed eye smiled and stepped on the roots with his foot.