ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩

◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

A week had passed since the incident with the ADA. Kyōki had spent most of her time hanging out with Q and Chūya.

"Chūya-san! Chūya-san!" Kyōki and Q tugged at the ginger coat jacket.

"What do you two want?" He scoffed. He snatched his jacket back from the two and turned around to face them.

"Let's play a game!"

"I can't, I have a mission to go on. I'll See you two later." He waved the two of them goodbye and made his way towards Mori office.

"He's always going to see the boss~" Kyōki whined. Q looked at the girl and saw how disappointed she was.

Q turned around and grabbed both of her hands. "What about we play instead!"

"Mhm~ okay Kyū-kun!"

Q still held on to the girl hand as they ran out of the Port Mafia building. On the way out they got a few stares at the other members working there. Once they reached the outside Q had let go of Kyōki hand.

"Kyū-kun, what will we be playing today!"
She stoped mid way threw her twirl. Her hair flowed with the wind, and her skirt riffled.

Q tilted his head and put a finger on his chin. "Mhm~, what about we go tournament people!"

"Good idea! Whoever tournaments the most people win, okay!"

"Okay~!"

The two went their separate ways. Q decided to go near the harbor to tournament his victims, and Kyōki went to the city to find her's.

'Hey ho, here she goes! Either a little to high or a little to low. Got no self-esteem and vertigo cause she thinks she made of candy.' She hummed a song while browsing threw the city streets.

'I wonder how we will kill our victims today Kyōki! What do you mean by "we" their only one of me. No their two of you.' Kyōki stoped in her tracks. She looked at a glass window by a shop and saw her reflection in it. 'Their's only one of me.'  She sighed.

She knew that she talks to herself but it's gotten to the point where she been thinking that their another person just like her inside her mind. She blocked out the noise in her head by humming the same tune she been listening to ever since she board the train to Yokohama.

A few mins have passed and Kyōki on accident bumped into someone. 'Perfect I found someon without even trying.'

"I'm sorry, I've should've looked where I was going! Actually, YOU should've looked where you were going. Why should I be in the fault for something I didn't d-"