ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷

"Why'd you run off! I told you to stay with Tachihara."

"Well I herd this loud CRASH type of noise, and I couldn't help myself but to explore what lies before me!" She stuck her nose into the air acting all high and mighty.

"Nice, well now look at you, now you're a mess."

Kyōki rolled her eyes stumbling a little bit to get up. "I'm perfectly fine. Plus the were-tiger got it worse then I did."

The two of you were off to save Q. Little did you too know.. someone else was also helping to rescue Q.

*this is sorta going to be Dazai perspective*

'So this is where Q is being kept.'  Dazai thought to himself. Mid way threw his thoughts  a big bright light shined on him. Men with guns pointed their weapons at Dazai.

"Good evening. Our strategist is adept at reading the enemy's actions." Said the blonde hair male. *aka john*

"Of course, it's a trap."

Suddenly up in the sky was a floating rock. It had red aura around it, and was coming at the two of them pretty fast. John and Lovecraft's looked up and noticed the floating rock charging right at them.

The two managed to dodge the rock. Chūya had wiped out most of the armed men and came up from behind them.

The men loaded their guns and began to shoot at Chūya. Luckily Chūya was able to use his ability on them. The men went up into the air then back down to the ground, slamming their bodies/backs on the surface, causing a huge whole to form in the ground. Chūya did that process over and over again.

Dazai was scratching his head in annoyance while the two members from the guild was in combat mode, standing their grounds.

"Let me set one thing straight. Once I'm done taking out the trash, you're next." Chūya mentioned to Dazai.

"I knew it. This is why I wasn't feeling up for it today."

"I never heard anything about this surprise attack in the strategic forecasts." John used his ability and sent roots coming underneath the ground.

"Sorry you don't get to do that." Dazai quickly tapped john on the shoulder causing him not to  be able to use his ability anymore.

"The gift-disabling ability."

"This seriously sucks."