ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

"Who knows? Why would I tell you, even if I did?"

"This is bad. Chūya's body won't last." Dazai watched as his best friend was going insane.

"That's a shame. There's no way to destroy Lovecraft from outside when he's in that state."

"From outside? So you can get him from inside."

Somehow Dazai had already set a bomb inside Lovercrafts body. A smirk grew on Dazai face as he pressed the red button to set off the bomb. "Finish him, Chūya."

Lovecrafts body began to blew up and Chūya flew to the air forming another gravity ball to finish him off. A gast of wind blew in. Dazai and John tried to keep their balance from flying away. Fog covered the ground and Chūya was the only one left standing.

Octo guts were spread everywhere and Chūya was laughing hysterically. Blood poured out on the side of the ginger mouth.

Each step Chūya took he sent huge gravity balls able to make giants holes in the ground. He used up the last of his ability to make one final blast when Dazai got a hold of his arm.

"You annihilated the enemy. Take a break, Chūya." Dazai used his ability and stoped Chūya.

The red lines on Chūya face and arm was disappearing. He fell to the ground trying to catch his breath.

"I told you to stop me as soon as it was over."

"I was going to, but it was entertaining, so I had to watch."

Small veins were visible on the ginger forehead. "I used Corruption because I trusted you. You... better take me... to the extraction point." Chūya gently hit Dazai chest before collapsing from exhaustion.

"You got it, buddy." Dazai gave Chūya a closed eye smile.

"I can't believe it. The lovecraft... who are you people?" John asked while holding on to his broken arm.

"The bad guy's enemy."

"Chūya-san! Chūya-san!" Shouted a familiar voice.

Dazai turned his attention to now a new familiar voice. From a distance he saw the brown hair girl trying to carry Q on her back, but Q was taller then her so his body slouched over her face making it hard for her to see.

She finally made it to where Dazai and Chūya was. "C-Chūya-San..." Kyōki looked up to see Dazai carrying Chūya-San.

"Dazai-San! What happened to Chūya-san? Is he alright? You didn't let him die.. did you?!" The girl panicked hoping that her senpai was going to be alright.