ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷

Kyōki woke up to find herself in her cell. It was quite and the lights were very dim.
'Since when did I arrive here? I WAS at the casin- actually that doesn't matter right now! What matters the most is that I'm stuck in a ce- hey ho, here she go. Either little too high or a little too low.'

Q arrived to Kyōki cell hearing her hum a certain tune. "Good morning, Kyōki~!"

"Good morning Q! Hey, do you know what we'll be doing today?! I hope that w-"

Chūya came in from behind Q and gently moved him to the side. "Excuse me, but I will be taking Kyōki-chan to her first mission today too see how her ability works to report to the mori-san."

"Oh?~" Q looked up at Chūya and then turned his attention back towards Kyōki.
"Well... I guess I'll see you later Kyōki! I hope we can play again~." With that Q ran up the stairwells and dispersed into the light.

Chūya garbed Kyōki wrist and was dragging her to test out her ability. 'Where is chūya-San dragging me to? Y'know what let's play a game? A game? Yeah a game! Lets see who can not think the longest. Okay you're on!  3,2,1 GO!'

Chūya looked back to see Kyōki having a dumbfounded look on her face. Drool was coming down from the side of her mouth.

"We're testing you're ability here." Chūya gently pushed her into a group of local thugs gathered around an alley way.

"What do you think you're doing punk? Oh?... you're just a girl, eh? Well wanna come and have some fun with us?"

Chūya stood where you would enter the alley way just in case they tried anything funny.

"Helloooo? Is anyone in there?" One of the thugs knocked on Kyōki forehead.

"........"

"HEY! someone is talking to you. It's the polite thing to do is respond."

Kyōki still had that dumbfounded look on her face but her left leg started tapping on its own.

"Mhm? Do you have to go the bathroom?"

"......"

"RESPOND TO ME." Another thug grabbed her by her neck collar and hold her up in the air. Her fragile body dangled below.

Chūya was about to step in and do something when he herd Kyōki chuckle.

"Wh- what is wrong WITH YOU!" Yelled the thug that was holding her by her neck collar.