ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠

◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

Dazai and Kyōki arrived to Yokohama city
where the Armed Detective Agency was located. Kyōki didn't realize this, but on the way to the agency all the thoughts she was thinking she was saying out loud.

"We're here little one~!" Dazai said with excitement.

Kyōki looked out the window of the taxi and saw the Armed Defective Agency.
'Mhm, this is the armed defective agency? It's kinda... plain. No... more like crappy. I guess they're not as a big as I thought they were.'

A sudden SNAP woke Kyōki from her thoughts. She didn't realize but while she was thinking she had already walked inside the armed defective agency. She looked around and saw tons of office desks and some of the agency members working.

"Follow me~." Dazai had an hold of Kyōki hand guiding her to his desk.

Dazai sat down in his chair, and Kyōki sat across from him. She got a few stares from a few of the members of the agency.
'Should I ask him about the others here? No I shouldn't. But I really want too~...'

Dazai watched the brown hair girl fidget in her chair. He didn't say a word to her, he just started at her admiring her beautiful locks of hair, and her fragile hands.

'I wonder if I should ask him or not? Why am I even here anyway. AH! are they here to ask me to join they're agency. No it can't be. What did he say to me at the train station again...'

"DAZAI!" Kunikida yelled at him for tracing the lines of Kyōki palm.

"Such a creep." Atsushi scolded him. Atsushi garbed Kyōki hand and stood in-front of her.

Without thinking she on accident said what she had been thinking of. "AH I FORGOT AGAIN!"

Few of the members of the agency stoped what they were doing and turned their attention to her.
'Oops did I say that too loud... but I really did forget. It was at the tip of my tongue too!~'

"Dazai, why did you bring this brat here. Are you looking at recruiting her?" Kunikida asked.

"Nope, I brought her here for you to ask her some questions." Dazai put his headphones on and was listening to his music.

'What a slacker. Putting all this work on me. I already have to deal with some files, now I gotta deal with this young girl a-swell.' Kunikida thought.