ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖

name: kyōki ono
^nickname: joker^
^english meaning insanity^

age: 13

eye color: brown

hair color: brown short hair
^accessories: beret on the side of her hair, black ribbon on her shirt, flower / black ribbon on the side of her black hat.^

height: 145 cm ( 4'7")

hobbies:
torturing people

dislikes:
boring people, depressed people, rain clouds, babies, dirty areas, being restrain.

likes:
sweets, blades, blood, fear, cleaning.

abilities:
^insanity: user may make people around her go insane by laughing.^

^ illusion: the user could use their ability to cause all of their insanity into someone else which makes them see illusions and fears.^

﹀.﹀.﹀.﹀.﹀.﹀.﹀.﹀
^facts:
*can make 40 people go crazy at a time.
*lasts for about 24 hours unless they pass out or die.
*user will automatically be born with a hyper and have an short attention span^

personality:
Kyōki has a childish and playful demeanor, she is extremely violent and highly disturbed. She usually describes her killing methods clean, without needless movements, which is a skill she takes very much pride in. She shows no hesitation to kill someone. She is extremely hyper and her attention span only lasts for about a min or less. She gets jealous at times when people don't give her enough attention, and has a little bit of OCD.

background:
Kyōki use to live in small town where everyone they're was depressed or suicidal. It was often that someone would harm they're self in the small town, so none really paid attention when someone was hurt or ill.

Kyōki wasn't very likable in her small town. She had a really hyper personality, and would easily forget what someone had said to her. Her parents loved her even though she was different from the others in the town.

One day Kyōki was up in her room playing with her dolls when her parents adopted a baby boy. Kyōki didn't mind the baby at first, but when the baby was hogging up her parents attention she soon began to hate the baby.

When her parents left to go to work Kyōki was left to babysit her baby brother. She walked up to the baby and began to laugh as the baby was going insane. When her parents came home they saw their adopted son dead in its crib.

Parents confronted Kyōki and admitted she was the one to kill her adopted baby brother. The parents were furious with her. Couple weeks later, Kyōki walked downstairs in her kitchen to see what her parents would be cooking. When she arrived she saw her mom and dad both hung by a string to the ceiling.

She was stunned to the core. She knew it was her fault. She knew she was the one who caused her parents suffering. So she ran away from her small town and never looked back.

Couple years have passed and Kyōki somehow made a big expression to all type of agency's in japan. Her ballistic murders that she had done over the past couple of years shocked some of the big agency's.

With that... that's where Kyōki story begins.