ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

'Mama! Papa! Can you hear me! Mama!!! Papa!!!' Kyōki sat up from her bed. Her breathing was heavy and her body trembled.

'What was that all about. Why am I remembering crap from the pa- I wonder what will be doing today.' Kyōki got up from her bed and was arranging her blankets when she heard footsteps entering the basement.

"Kyūsaku, Kyōki. Mori wants to see the both of you." Said Gin.

Gin unlocked both of their cells. While walking up the stairs, Kyōki and Q walked behind her. Kyōki took a quick glance at Q.
'I wonder what Q been up to.'

"We're here boss."

Kyōki was in deep thought about how Q been doing that she didn't realize that she was in the office. The sun shined in the room like always and she could see the whole city from the big opened windows.

Out of habit Kyōki ran up to the window and pressed her hands and face against it. She looked down and saw how the big buildings from below look so small from above.

Q stared at the girl. 'She is such a odd ball. She can never keep still nor can she keep a conversation going.'

"Kyōki-sama, Kyūsaku-sama. I have a task for you two. I want you two to take a train to the destination that I've sent. You will possibly meet someone from the Armed Detective agency. If you do, I want you to have a little fun with them."

Kyōki looked over her shoulder and gave Mori a closed eye smile. "Why not kill them! Isn't it more exciting that way?"

"If you must, you can."

Kyōki pushed herself from off the big window and twirled around till she reached Q. She put her arm over Q shoulder and smiled at Mori. "Will do our best!"

With that the two of you walked out of the office and was heading towards the train station. Kyōki was hopping up and down and singing while making her way there.

People stared and gave evil glares at the girl. She was causing so much commotion with her singing and her twirling that she even managed to bumped into a few people.

Q giggled at the girl. He watched her short brown locks flow with the air and her beautiful brown orbs shining ever so bright.

Kyōki could feel a pair of eyes staring at her. She looked to the side to see the curious Q looking at her.

"What is it? IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY DRESS! I knew I should've used the lint rolle-"

"Let's get going, Kyōki-kun!" Q grabbed the girl hand and ran towards the train station.

'Is he warming up to me? He used chan. Chan is only use when you're somewhat close with someone. We've only know each other for about... three da- hey! Should I call him Q or his last name but add the Kun? Mhm I think I shoul-.'