Mehana

Name | Mehana Netero (She was adopted by Netero)

Age | 22

Gender | Female

Species | Human

Career | Pro-Hunter (no specific field but she usually picks missions that involve combat)

Appearance | Black hair and red eyes

Normal Appearance

Combat Outfit

Strength: 8/10 (if she is really mad then her strength is on par with Youpi; but otherwise it is on par with Pitou/Pouf)

Speed: A little above average (way slower than Cheetu obviously)

Stamina: 10/10

Willpower: 10/10 (may exceed when angry or determined. Willpower increases her stamina)

Reflexes: 8/10 (she is forced to be on her max level for reflexes when she faces Meruem)

Nen Abilities: (Emitter)

-Blinding Light: A large blast of light is cast upon the victim to strain their eyes.

-Star Blast: The quality and temperature of the light emitted increases and has the ability to burn things.

-Sunbeam: A beam of light (the size of a ruler) can be shot from each finger. It can be used on the victim's eyes and skin, resulting in burns. If it stays in one spot, there is a high chance of making a fire.

More Info:

-I will be referring to Pitou as 'they' since the gender is unknown.

-You can freely imagine yourself as Mehana, I don't really care or mind.

-Meruem will be referred to as 'His majesty' and 'King' most of the time since nobody knows his name yet.

-The photos above belong to their artists.

-I try to update weekly but I am also a procrastinator so feel free to wake me up for updates ;-;

-If you see any grammar issues just point them out for me, I don't mind criticism, sankyuu~

-EnJoY~