10 - Text

MERUEM

"Hmm...what is this?" I waved the small gadget in my hand. Mehana had given me an object she found in the market. Apparently, it has the ability to communicate with other people, as long as they had the device.

"It's what we call a phone!" She smirks and nods. "You can send a message to whoever has a phone! Try it!" Her eyes brighten as I pressed a few buttons on the phone.

"HYORI ITTAI-"

"W-What-" I jolted at the sudden noise coming from the small object. I immediately pressed the middle button and it stopped. I exhaled a breath of relief as Mehana laughs at me.

"What is so funny?" I frown and glared at the phone.

"N-Nothing!" She sits up straight before coughing. "Anyway, let me teach you! This is the chat app. Just press the arrows to go there and then press the OK button. Then you can type whatever you want with the keyboard down here."

"Hmm...like this?"

Mine.
Sent

I smiled in content as her face turned red when she looked at my message.

"Y-Yea! Like that...but couldn't you just type in 'hi'?" She mumbles.

"That is boring." I simply said. "Now shoo. I want to play Gungi."

"Hmph! Fine!" She crosses her arms and walks off as Komugi enters the room with Pouf.

"Good luck! Though you won't be needing it." I heard Mehana say as she walked past Komugi. With a small sigh, I began my game with the white-haired girl.

MEHANA
King

♥ u
Seen

I- that was an accident.
Pls, ignore that.
.°(ಗдಗ。)°.
Seen

♥ u?
What is that symbol?
Seen

Oi, answer me.
If you don't then I
will eat you.
Seen

...
I'm coming.
Seen

"Open the door, Mehana." I heard a knock by the door. I shivered. How am I going to explain?! My hand actually slipped though! I was trying to press the fist emoji!

"Mehana." The door was kicked down once again and I stare as Meruem scooped me up into his arms. "Why did you not answer me?" He glares down at me. I gulp and fiddled with my fingers.

"Well...I really didn't mean to send a heart please forgive me-"

"Hmm...so that symbol was a heart? Were you trying to give me your heart?" He smirks at the idea. I stare lamely at his stupidity before speaking.

"Hearts usually mean love. Since I put a heart and then a 'u,' that means I was trying to say I love you but it was an accident so technically I was not confessing to you so don't mind it!" I rambled before taking a deep breath and exhaling.

"...I have no idea what you just said. But in the end, it just means what I had said, right?" He leans in and nuzzled my nose with his. I felt a warm feeling sprouting from my stomach as I did the same.

"Well, not literally give you my heart but yeah, something like that..." I blushed. "A-Anyway! What are you even doing here!? What about Komugi?"

"Oh...right. I told her to wait there." He responded indifferently.

"Well then go! Finish your match with her!" I pushed him out of the room before he can barge in again. "And fix my door!" I shouted as he walked away. His tail waved back at me and I assumed he answered yes.

-

Naughty King

Are you sleeping?
Seen

Hm?
What is it?
Seen

I don't feel like sleeping.
Seen

Okay
Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)
Well
What do u want me to do?
Seen

I don't know.
Accompany me.
Seen

Ugh...
U know I need to sleep 2?
Good night!
(c" ತ,_ತ)
Seen

Hey!
Don't leave me...
:c
Seen

...who r u-
Seen

Wdym, I'm the King.
(╹◡╹)♡
Seen

Ew no.
The king doesn't talk like that.
Who r u???
Seen

(*≧∀≦*)
Aw...
I got caught~
It's Pitou :3
Seen

:0
Omg Pitou!?
Y do u have his majesty's phone??
Did u...
Steal it!?
Seen

OwO ofc not!
He lent me it.
I simply wanted to try out
these emojis and slangs I learned
from this book I found.
Seen

Oh...
U learn pretty fast
UwU
Seen

(UwU) ♥
Thx.
Good night then.
💫 🌙 💤
Seen

Hehe, u too!
Seen

-

Unknown

Hey, kiddo.
Reply asap.
Ur taste in phones r
truly horrible.
😤
Sent

-

A/n: my first authors note lol. but who can this unknown user be??? Hmmmmmm...🤔🧐
Anyway hope y'all are enjoying the story. I wanted Meruem to have more attention since there are very few fanfics of him 😔. Anyway I appreciate ur comments, votes, and shares bwaha~