Chapter 2 - Ade

'I think that's her.' Caz whispers. 'She the strongest guardian I've ever felt. Imagine what the king could do with her in his clutches!'

'Do you think she knows what she is or where she comes from?' Hades ask a valid question. If she doesn't know then this whole situation got a lot harder.

'Not that I can tell. Looking at her she seems naïve of both who we are and who she is.'

'What are we going to do if we aren't taking her back with us? Can we just leave her with no clue with what she's capable of? Do we even have the right to make that decision for her?' Xander says, ever the protector.

I decide to say my piece 'I think it's too soon to tell what choice to make. Weve literally just found her. Weve had several fails trying to look for her. She might not even be the one we're after.' God, I hoped not, so we could move on, maybe go back home. I'm tired of travelling. 'we should watch for a few days see what she knows as we do some more research on her. Agreed?'

They nodding in agreement. There wasn't much we didn't agree on. She came back with our drinks in hand. I have to admit she is rather stunning. Her eyes seemed to see right into my soul. Waking something, I never thought would waken. It can't be. I looked around at the guys seeing if they were feeling the same but their faces were mostly impassive. I'll have to figure this out later now is not the time.

A chocolate milkshake was placed in front of me. Plenty of whipped cream on the top just how I liked it. I tentatively took a sip. I tried to suppress a groan but it stilled slipped out.

'This might be the best I've ever tasted.' I said my musing out loud after realizing I said it out loud, I looked around noticing everyone was looking at me. Time to play it off.

'What are you all looking at?' I said to my group.

'Your food shouldn't be too much longer.' Uri said before leaving us again. We chatted some more before long our food arrived it was just as amazing as the milkshake. I would definitely have to stop here again if we ever found ourselves this side of the world again. Doubtful but I'm sure I could take some time off soon to come back and visit, just for the food obviously. We finished eating and left. We had a plan and now it was time to watch and wait.