15. Pain is pleasure

~~~

As I begin breathing heavily I feel another smack to my bottom making me cry out in pain and pleasure. "What you did was reckless baby. I warned you I wouldn't go easy on you again." His voice drips with dominance twisting my insides with anticipation, his fingers slam into my soaked pussy as if it were the last thing he was ever gonna feel.

His fingers roamed deep inside of me pushing against my walls making me cry out in complete pleasure. "Say that you're mine, I want to hear you fucking say it " He growls through gritted teeth "Yours! All fucking yours master!" I scream out.

"I saw you last night with Ian" he growls pulling his fingers out of me  "Do you enjoy poking at me, princess?" I feel a hard smack to my ass  "Oh fuck" I hiss "You're on punishment, no orgasms and no touching yourself until I say so." my eyes widen "Daddy please..." My stomach is turning with a hunger for Justin, he grabs my hand lightly tugging me into his chest " No." he kisses me slowly nipping at my lip as our tongues collide. 

I'm turned on. There is no doubt in my mind that I am soaked and ready to go. "Stand in the middle of the floor." His voice low almost threatening filling me with excitement as I follow orders;  He gets up and I watch as Justin slowly walks around me. "Get on your knees" I feel the deep pull within my stomach as I get on my knees, He's gonna make me suck him off and I can't wait to hear his deep moan. "That pretty little mouth is so sexy." As I look into his eyes I don't see the soft blue eyes... I see those ice-cold daggers. He takes his boxers off releasing his swollen member and without warning He pushes my head down gagging me a bit before he begins fucking my mouth hard and fast." You're mine. My dirty little slut. " I moan against him earning a deep groan in his throat. "Fuck" he hisses filling my mouth with his warm liquids. 

He slowly pulls himself out of my throat before sliding his bottoms back on "Don't move." he commands before he walks off; I want to touch myself. I need to touch Myself. God, I need release. I feel my wetness drip down my leg and I begin to pant. "Justin!" I call him. He was in the bathroom when he comes out looking frantic and worried "What?" I pout "I'm dripping wet" he looks at my thighs a smirk playing on his lips. "Who are you wet for?" he growls making me groan  "You Daddy." He begins stroking himself and I want him. I need him inside of me, fucking me, filling me!

"Oh please!" I beg and his eyes flash a wicked stare "Stand" I do as told "Now come over and bend over the bed with your arms out" Adrenalin courses through my body and I hurriedly do as told. Not a moment later I feel him pounding into me Over and over making the feeling deep inside of me build "Oh..m-m-my GOD!" I yell as I feel my orgasm pour out of me. I take a deep breath as I finish and Justin comes unraveled as well. "Oh kitten you came" I can hear his smirk "Tsk tsk tsk" I wince as he pulls out of me.

"On the bed." I do as told feeling the exhaustion hit me. Justin climbs onto the bed and ties my hand and feet to the head and foot boards, He leans back and slowly runs his fingers down my stomach to my clit. He begins slowly rubbing and teasing my clit while lightly nibbling on my nipple. I gasp as a finger goes into me the torturous game continuing "Faster, please..sir...Daddy" I beg and plead but it's no use, He tugs on my nipple and slowly goes faster then slows down as I build. "I'm s-sorry" I feel his finger go deep and lightly stroke my walls deep inside making them clench around his finger as I build. As I'm about to cum he pulls his hand and mouth away.

"No!" I scream; he smiles at me with his wicked grin  "Yes." He pecks my lips and unties me "Mmmm remember it'll get worse each time you disobey me" He slides into bed next to me, slowly wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you Kitten but sometimes you misbehave and you know the rules." I look at the time 4:45 pm. Today is Tuesday so no work. I only work Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. From 5 pm-4 am for three days and I get paid $22.20 an hour. (shit I wish)