21. Its a...

~~~

As I lay in bed with James I realize that he's always been there for me and he always will be... But I can't help the ping of disappointment... I want my daddy back... I want to be punished... I want to be able to let loose and have someone else take control. "Hey" James tilts my head up making me look into his eyes "is this about what happened with Justin?" I shake my head trying my best to smile "No." He kisses the corner of my mouth "Stop fake smiling" I frown "I want to be dominated" I whisper and his eyes widen in shock, I feel the heat creep to my cheeks.

"I can't.." I shake my head "Please." I whisper "I need to be able to release stress. I need you to take control." I caress his face and he nods "Fine" he grabs my hands pinning me to the bed. "Let me show you how I am first." His tongue trails down my jawline and his erection presses against me through his sweats. "Oh" I breathe, he lets my arms go, and strips me. When I'm all stripped with my hands and feet tied to the bed he stands at the edge of the bed with nothing but his sweats. "That's my girl" he whispers I try to bring my legs together to cause friction but my legs are tied too far apart.

"I'll go easy on you since. You know" I nod and he grabs a red and leather riding crop, He runs it up my inner thigh and hits my clit with it making me moan. "Shhh" he coaxes me running the riding crop up to my nipples slowly teasing them. Oh god, they are so sensitive! "Please!" I beg and I hear his sharp intake of breath. "Not yet" he slowly rolls the tip of the riding crop around my hardened nipples. "Ah James" He smacks my clit hard with the tip causing me to arch my back as the sting sends chills up my spine and pleasure through my body.

"Master!" I yell as he pushes two fingers into me and moves them fast against my wall Pushing on my special spot with each stroke. He smacks my thighs with the tip and lightly smacks my pubic area making me moan loud "Oh yea!" I bite my lip as I feel another bite from the riding crop on my inner thigh. "Oh my-" I feel myself building and building then the feeling fades as his fingers are pulled out of me and put in his mouth.

"Mmmm, you taste so delectable" he murmurs and I nearly convulse. He drops the riding crop and crawls between my legs and I watch as his head moves up my thighs before his mouth is on my soaked core, sucking and licking; His tongue does wonders and I can't help but tug on my restraints. "Oh please! Fuck me hard I need you!" I beg "Master!" I moan as he slowly pulls away sinking his long hard erection into me. "Yes, yes, yes" I move my head from side to side then arch my back.

He begins pounding into me, he carefully flips me over and he begins again, pounding in me hard making me a moaning mess as he smacks my ass harder and harder with each thrust. The skin on skin is all you hear besides my moans and James's Grunts. I'm building and building "MASTER!" I call out loud and cum around him as he comes inside of me. We lay there together, cuddling close..."Justin won't be around" I say out of nowhere "he will" I shake my head, "his reaction says it all. James kisses my head. "Oh Umm" I whisper my gaze falling on James's "I found out what the baby is." his smile widens "What is it?" I blush "A girl" I whisper and he runs his hand over my belly bump "What's her name?" I shrug "No clue yet" he nods and I close my eyes suddenly feeling. Exhausted.