22.

I sat facing Diana and Olivia in the Library, hearing the sound of Diana banging on the table slightly as she thought and couple of gasps from Olivia in between

"I do not know what is happening, I am scared." I finally said, breaking the silence.

Olivia looked at me as she took a heavy breath which was quite prominent as she opened her mouth to speak but closed in a few seconds as she thought something with herself.

"What? You have been saying literally nothing since forever. What's in your mind?" I exclaimed.

She took a minute to close her eyes and then said while opening them slowly,

"Mysha."

"What?"

"She knows, doesn't she?"

"What do you mean?"

"She is all behind this."

"Why do you think that?" I said, remembering that I hadn't told them about her supposedly being from the future.

"She's wierd."

"She's not wierd, she's strange." Diana corrected her as I nodded.

"Olivia, you're not acting like yourself, you'd never say something like that. You okay?"

"Mhm" she lightly nodded.

Diana stared at Olivia, drowned in deep thought as she said, "Where's your necklace?"

She hesitated, "I took it off."

"Why would you take it off when you promised to never take it off?" Diana retorted.

"I was taking a bath, you see."

"You don't even take it off then, usually?"

Olivia hesitated as her breath became heavier and heavier, sweat pouring down her body. She stood up and ran away, in a specific wierd speed.

Diana looked into my eyes as she said,
"That was not Olivia."

I took a minute to comprehend everything that just happened and said, "But, Olivia doesn't wear any necklace."

"Exactly." She replied.

****
a/n:- thoughts on the olivia in this chapter?