31.

I head to the Quidditch Grounds to borrow a broom but I meet an unexpected guest - My brother

I head to the Quidditch Grounds to borrow a broom but I meet an unexpected guest - My brother. He looked at me with curiosity as I smile back nervously. He doesn't seem like he is convinced enough and then starts fidgeting while keeps his eyes on my actions.

"What?" I finally shout annoyingly.

"Nothing."

"You've been constantly inspecting something."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because why not!" He says, smiling. Annoyed with his answers, I feel like slapping him right across his face. But oh well, I ignore and proceed to get one and pretend to practice until he leaves.

"Oi!You're not in the team!" Flint randomly appears, shouting aggressively.

"Shut up!" I reply back my eyes rolling. Oliver raises his eyebrows trying to inquire this decision of mine but fails to get an explanation from me.

The sun disappears, as shades of pink and tangerine dominate the sky. My mind attains tranquility as I hear the distant chitter-chatters from the silent sky. The gale hits across my face, holding me back from something, I wonder what.

Heading towards the forest, I see it getting darker and darker, eerier and quieter. I wasn't sure if the silence was comfortable to me but I held on to my emotions and kept moving forward.

Sounds of heavy movement, somewhat like footsteps kept coming closer as I realised I wasn't heading in the correct way. There were centaurs storming in and I had no option but to run when I realised I was lost.

And so I started flying as fast as I could in the opposite direction, trying to not look back as my heart started to pound faster and faster. Suddenly, I felt something approaching me so I turned my head back. Only to see a tree a centimetre away from me when I got myself looking straight again. And you can guess what happened next.....

Boom! My body collapsed over this oak tree as my mind went absolute blank and my body started to ache. I felt like the world was spinning round and round but honestly, I knew it was just my dizziness. I hoped someone would find me, for I didn't even have the strength to shout for help.

****
author's note:- yea i like dramatics. also, change is header's theme.