Chapter 14

"Hey, babe," he greets, pecking my cheek gently. He sits down beside me, lounging on my bed lazily. How he manages to sneak in here, I'll never know, but I can't bring myself to mind.

"Hello, love," I return, causing that boyish smile that I absolutely adore to spread across his lips. I absently study the features of his face, and he chuckles.

"Like what you see?" he teases. It's meant to make me flustered, I know, but I'm too far gone into his beauty that all I can do is nod. His cheeks flush, and I even find myself becoming facinated with the change of coloration in his face. "Dude, you're staring at me." It doesn't sound like he minds, but it does sound like he's trying to get me to realize what I'm doing.

Snapping out of my trance when he resorts to clapping in front of my face, I blink rather stupidly before my cheeks heat up. "Bloody hell, Alfred," I whine, smiling softly. "Don't do that."

He rolls his bright blue eyes, acting as childish as he always has, despite the fact that it's the day before our graduation. It doesn't feel like it's been that long, but an entire year has already passed since that incident with my sister and then some. It feels like that entire ordeal was yesterday, even though yesterday I know for a fact that I was listening to a particularly boring lecture about how we shape our futures and so on. It was all very stereotypical graduation talk. Magic school or not, we still have some of the same traditions as muggles.

"I know I'm attractive, Artie, but, please, have some self control," he teases, and I know that he actually doesn't want it to stop. I worship him like an idol, and despite all of his humble whining and flustered comments, I know he loves it. I know he loves it because of all the moaning that occurs whenever we're intimate. He's nowhere near quiet whenever I'm dominant. We sort of take turns. Sometimes I top him, and other times it's the other way around. I've found that I quite like it like this, too.

"Oh dear," I say, pretending to be a horribly bad actor as I move closer to him, moving to straddle him. "I can't seem to stop myself. Y-You're so attractive, Alfred. I can't stop myself from doing this!" We both know I'm mocking him by my over-dramatic way of undressing him, making a different surprised face and gasp at every button I undo, opening up his shirt to reveal an incredibly attractive torso that almost has me drooling.

"You're a dick," he returns, barely giving me any time to look at him before he's pulling me closer and his lips are on mine.

Our lips move comfortably and skillfully together, in sync and absolutely perfect together. He licks at my lower lip, and I let him in, tasting him eagerly. He always seems to taste like greasy hamburgers and stale coffee, and I can't get enough of it. As our tongues tangle together in a wet, heated mess, his hands come between us, undoing the buttons on my own shirt with ease.

Feeling my body grow hotter, I break away from the now sloppy kiss and move to his neck, biting and licking and kissing at it until I leave a dark mark that won't fade for weeks. He's mine, and he's going to stay that way. He practically rips my shirt off of my body, and I am far from filing any sort of complaint, panting softly as my body starts to heat and my pants become tighter. He throws me forward, landing on top of me as we lay on the bed with our heads at the wrong end. It's a little awkward with my wings and all, but I don't really mind.

He immediately descends upon my chest, and I can't help the moan that escapes when he starts to nip at the sensitive skin. He's too good at this now. He knows exactly how I work, and the thought should probably make me uncomfortable. But right now, I'm too turned on to care. I have bigger things to worrier about, like the bigger thing in Alfred's pants that has become rather obvious.

I forcefully shove his shirt off of him, hastily undoing his belt and chuckling at the clinking noise it makes for no reason. Maybe I'm laughing at the excitement coursing through my veins. Either way, I kiss at his naval, licking at he "V" that forms at his hips because of his muscles. This will never not be hot to me. I hear him groan softly, and the sound is music to my ears.