Chapter 2

THE NEXT MORNING
Y/N'S POV

WOW..... When did the time go..... I can't get up😪😴.
I'm not a person who wakes up in the morning couse I hate it that much. But how can I sleep when Emma came to my room Shoutting my name and telling me to wake up.

Emma:- y/n..... get up. We're going to be late. Why are you acting like this. Come on..... didn't you sleep last night?

Y/N:- How can I sleep when  a stranger started to text me and I  start to get Curious about that guy or something......😴

Emma:- y/n.... are you even awake. Your still closing your eyes. You probably have  seen a dream. Wake up. We need to leave...!!!
Y/N!!!!!!!

Y/N:- 😳OK... I'm awake  I'm awake. Let's go. Wait , I need to get ready. I'll be out in 15 minutes. You go.

What am I even doing! I'm making Emma mad..... I was half awake when she got in to my room and that is so embarrassing even tho she's my friend.

I quickly got things  ready and left our penthouse.  I was like running to catch up with rest of my 3 bff's.

Today I have  free period so I was pretty much wanted to spend it in the library couse I love to spend my time their....... or may be go to the orphanage to see the kids. They love when I come and see them. Or may be I could do both. 

While I was thinking I didn't realised that I passed the cls door and my friends was calling me.

Emma:- y/n. Are sure your ok. Couse you didn't remember where the cls is and you didn't hear us calling you. And also.....🤔.. no , that it.
What's wrong with you Girl!

Y/N:- I'm fine. I was thinking something. Really.... pls don't get worried too much. I'm fine.

After the cls was over I was so happy to go to the library couse I don't have that much time to visit the kids. While I was walking towards the library , our principle, Mrs. Watson called me to come to her office.

Did I do something wrong????

I opened the office door by thinking that I am a dead meat. Couse I'm very clumsy . So I  make mistakes without knowing.

Mrs.Watson:-  y/n. Is it free for you now.?

'Why are you asking that now?????'

Y/N:- ummm! Yes. I am..... I'm  have a free period.  Why?

Mrs. Watson:- you know that all students get to choose any kind of a artist to come to the Callage and sing. So this is your time. I pick you to choose this year's artist.

What!!!!😃... no way... I get to pick. There are so many that I love to meet. Ummm!!!!! Taylor Swift , Demi Lovato, Ava Max....

Mrs. Watson:- Y/N!..... can't you here me....... are you ok.?

Y/N :- um.... yeah... I'm..... I'm.... fine. I was..... oh! Nothing. What am supposed to do ma'am?

Mrs. Watson:- here are some
pictures of some of the artist. You have to pick one.

ONE!!!!!!ONLY ONE.....

I looked at the picture that kept in front of me on the table. There are 5 pictures of different artist like Ariyana Grande , Ed shiren , Taylor Swift , Demi Lovato and.....
No way..... BTS!!!! I can't do this. Or may be have to. It has been so long since I have seen them. Ok. I know who to pick.

Y/N:- ma'am. I think....um.... I think I'm going to pick.... BTS as the artist of this year.

Mrs.Weston:- good.  Do you have a reason? Like why you pick them.

Y/N:- nope. No reason at all.😁
Ok. So if I'm done then I'll continue my walk in to the library.

Mrs. Watson :- Ok. I know how much you love books. You can go.

After leaving the office it feels like I ran out from breath.

"Why did I pick them. It's true I miss the member s but only 6. That jungkook is the one. I hate him. He always prack me all the time. I know he became an idol like few years ago. But he didn't even call or tell me how was he's new friends like. I'm the one that have to go. Oh!!!! I hate him."

I spend 2 hour in the library reading my favourite section books. Fantasy stories and Fictions are my favourite.
Like about 1.00 pm all the Bellas gathered in the penthouse.

Cloe:- I know we all have studies and we all going to be busy. But we need to keep practice g for Our upcoming events.  Also Mrs. Watson said that we are the first people that's going to welcome the artist of this year.

Y/n:- What!!!!. We..? Why we.?

Emma:- what's wrong y/n? It's not like you can't welcome the one's that you already picked , right?

Y/n:- No, I mean..... I have an exam on that day. So I won't be attending . Sorry.

Cloe:- y/n we're a team. And what is that exam that your talkig About?

Y/n:- my driving test. I can't miss it.

Cloe:-  y/n. You passed the exam. Don't you remember? We all went there when you were doing that test.

Carol:- y/n can't even lie right......😄

Y/n:- oh , shut up! Your making me embarrassed.

After the whole day thinking and planing the preparations for next week , our picked idols are arriving next week. While other girls were doing all the planing I'm stuck with my thoughts , planing to get out of the Campus before he comes here.
.................................................................

I'm sorry if I rushed it to something in this sorry. But I think you all will like it. Be my teacher and tell me my mistake and also tell me what you think about my story.
Thanks😊
I purple you army 💜