Chapter 5

THE NEXT DAY MORNING
Y/N'S POV;
When I woke up in the morning I always check my phone like a routine. This morning,  when I look at it I saw lots of text messages from jungkook in my notification panel. Yestday I left him in the library and went our with Suho couse I was bored. He must have looked for me just like Suho said.
There were 9 massages. And a lot them was asking where am I.  But the last one is the worst. He ask to meet him in the  beach that next to Campus at 6.00 pm.

What kind of a guy ask a girl to come out when it's dark. And I have to meet him today. This is bad.

I got up from the bed and got dressed up and went out of my room to check what's the others girls were doing. Some doing yoga and some watching t.v. and Cloe and Emma is cooking.

Emma:- good morning y/n.

Y/n:- am I the last one to wake up?

Emma looks around the room and look at the others.

Emma:- hmmmm.... I think so. Why? Is everything ok?

Y/n:- No. I have a meeting tonight with that Mr. Donk face.

Emma:- well then... good luck with that.

Ok. Looks like everyone likes that jungkook is finnaly talking to me. I mean he already did but about some think important.... I guess.

Y/N:' I'm going out. Bye.

All the girls.:- bye.

I thought to go to the orphanage today to see my beautiful kids. Ok... I mean their not mine but I love them. So I got in to my car and drive to my destination.
It took 30 minutes to drive there becouse of the road traffic.  When I reach my place , I got out from the car and walk to the entrance. When I got in,  I can see the orphanage owner walk towards me and gave my a beautiful smile.

Kathryn:- Hi y/n. Good morning. I didn't know that you were coming today.

Y/n:- yeah. I wanted to surprise you.

Kathryn:- ok.... I'm really surprised.  So want to see the kids?

Y/n:- yeah.... I'm excited. It has been so long since the last time I came here.

We both walked in to a small room in side the building. It is the play room. All the kids faces brighten up when they see me. And the next thing was that,  I was squished by their hugs.

Tanya:- We missed you.

Tom:- yeah. Why didn't you come. Did the other sisters and brothers didn't let you go?

Y/n:- No ....No... it's just. ... mmm.. let me say, I was busy. That's why.😊

I had spend few hour with  the kids and went out from the play room to talk to Kathryn.

Y/n:- How is everything going?

Kathryn:- not good. Those men coming for the money. They Keep saying that I have lot to pay.  I'm trying but I don't have a way.

Y/n:- isn't that cafe that you also work.... don't they pay you.?

Kathryn:- they do. But not enough.  I am not happy to leave the kids alone here with Martha. Sometimes she needs help with the kids too.

Y/n:- Martha!

Kathryn:- yes .... she's also work here and live here just like me. Taking care the kids is the thing she love most.

Y/n:- good for you. Your not alone.

Kathryn:- yeah. So.... becouse she's here , i can go to the cafe and work more to earn money for this building.

Y/n:- don't worry. I will be here if you need help.

We talk about one hour before I leave. I went back to the Campus  becouse I didn't forget that meeting. I am not happy or anything but still I have to go....

Like about 6.05pm I went to the beach that next to our Campus to see if jungkook was there. And yeah. He was.

Y/n:- It looks like I'm late.

He was facing back. Even I said that he didn't turn to face me.

Jungkook:- yes.  But that's ok. I can wait......

Y/n:- so .... Why do you want to see me. Is it important or...... if not , I have to go back .... couse I have to study for next week exam.

Suddenly he turn to face me. And walk CLOSER to me. Looking at my eyes.

Jungkook:- why did you left me in the library that day? ... is Suho important to you?

Y/n:- what's wrong with you!. He's my best friend and nothing more.
And why do you even care?

Jungkook:-  I care becouse...... becouse...... becouse your my best friend and ...

Y/n:- Jungkook , You can't say that.
I need new friends and so do they. You can't stop people being friends........ Look  , is this about something crezy..... I have to go. Sorry. I have more important studying to do.

With that I turn back and walk to the penthouse. I closed my door and went to the little balcony I have in my room. When I go there I can still see jungkook was standing at the same place that I left him alone. Then I heard my door open and Emma came in.

Emma:- you ok?

Y/n:- yeah.... But... Emma. Tell me, if a guy.... ummm. Probably a friend , really cares about you and telling you that he doesn't like your being with the other guy friends of your......

Emma:- we'll.... it kinda... telling that guy is jealous.

Y/n:- of what?

Emma:- Did jungkook say that..?.. that he doesn't like you being with others?

Y/n:- he hate Suho!

Emma:- y/n.... He likes you.

Y/n:- No way... how? I hate him!

Emma:- y/n. You have no reason  to hate him. I know that he's not the boy who you knew long time ago. Forgive him And start liking him. I know you will understand.

Like him! How....!!! I mean , all those years I hated him... And... yes I chose BTS to come to our college becouse I wanted to see them......
............Ok..... fine I'll see. But not sure... he's just a friend...... how can I make feelings for a friend?.....

After having dinner we all went to bed. I can't sleep becouse I've been thinking about what Emma said. Is it actually real.? Or is she just saying becouse that's how she feels. I have no idea. But I know I will never see jungkook again.
.................................................................

Thank you so much for reading and pls rate this story of you like it. Always comment and tell me if you want to say anything about my story.

Anything .....😊

Thanks.

Also... I'm having an exam so I want be able to upload another episode until it finishes so.... I will see you in 2 weeks ..

I purple you 💜