Chapter 4

AT THE LIBRARY;
  I was in the fantasy section. I always read stories like that and even those stories aren't real I still love to read them.
Jungkook wasn't with me. He went to the Fiction section and wanted to read something that he likes. While I was searching a perfect book to borrow My Book pal Lila came to see me.

Lila:- y/n. I see jungkook at the Fiction section. Dies he love reading?

Y/n:- How do I know. Even i found out this morning that donk face reads books.

Lila:- donk face!.... why do you call him that name?

Y/n:- we'll. He call me tomato face. That's our nicknames.

Lila :- You two are so cute. By the way ......hmmm.... You told me once that you love to learn the guitar. Why can't you ask jungkook for help. I know that he would love to help you.

Y/n:- that's funny. Me ... ask him.. for help. Don't tell things that will never do in my entire life. He'll make fun of me.

Lila:- it's your choice. Ok. Bye....

She is actually making jokes right. I think so. She knows that I don't like him. Ugh!!! I'm getting board. I'm ganna go out side and see what's Suho's doing.

By leaving the library without telling jungkook that I'm going , I straight went to the boys Dorms to find Suho. I knocked the door. In 3 minutes he opens the door and gaved me a smile like he always smile at others.
I went inside and You know Edmend is he's roommate but Edmend wasn't in the room at that time.

Y/n:- where's  Ed. ?

Suho:- he said that he's going somewhere. But he didn't tell me where...... and you ?

Y/n:- what about me. I'm here to see you couse I was bored. I was in the library with jungkook. But I left.

Suho:-  Did you tell him that your leaving.....? Becouse he might look for you

Y/n:- Sorry. Didn't tell. He doesn't even care. Oh! Suho. Can we go on a walk. I know that cafe that we always visits, they have new coffee..... but I don't remember the name. Please. Come on. Let's go...

Suho:- Ok... ok.... but how are we going to order that new coffee without knowing the name.?

Y/n:- easy. We'll tell...."the new coffee pls"..... 

Suho :- fine.....

.................................................................

Thank you for reading. Pls. Rate if you like my story. Also leave a comment about your thoughts.

Thanks.
I purple you 💜
Stay safe.