Chapter 12

THE NEXT DAY (LAST DAY AT THE HOTEL)

I woke up early to calm my self down before talking to Jungkook. I texted him by telling " We need to talk" and then about 2 hours past went downstairs to see him. Still he's quite and didn't even look at me.
We went to a cafe that's close to our hotel so we can get back there faster. I went to the cashier and gave our order and after a few minutes I came back with our order and sat in the front chair. After few minutes I started to speak to him.

y/n:- Um.... about yesterday....

Jungkook:- I told you to forget about it and be strangers.

Y/n:- I can't do that jungkook.... couse I.....I....

Jungkook:- You what ... feel sorry!
Go to Suho. There's a good one for you. Better than me. I will always be you jerk.

Y/n:- NO!!!!.....

I shouted.

Y/n:- Your not. It was me. I wanted to hide my feelings from you. So I showed everyone that I hate you.

Jungkook:- You should know how much it hurts y/n. And the feelings that you said that you had.... that is for Suho... don't bring that ..... that...... him... here. I'm done.

He stood up and turn to leave the cafe. Again leaving me alone. But I was quick enough to stop him. I stood up and shouted.

Y/n:- I love you Jungkook.

He faces me with stoked eyes. It looks like something that he have never expected, happened. I realised what I've said. So I quickly wiped my tears and ran our side fast as I can. I can hear Jungkook calling my name but I ignored him and ran out. When I reached my hotel room I got a massage that tells that the Bellas are leaving the hotel first. After we go bts will be leaving.
So I quickly packed my stuff up and left the hotel room.the several minutes later bts left the hotel.

(After a one week later)

After the thing I said to Jungkook, I've been hiding every where I go. I am graduating next day so I can leave this place and go home. Actually before BTS get back to Korea that is......
Whole week I've been running and hiding from Jungkook is only thing I did when ever I go out. After tomorrow this all will be over. And also I won't see him again. That's sad ofcouse. But now.... I'm not strong enough to meet him after saying those words.
Like around 4.00 o'clock Emma , Suho , Edmend and I went the our usual cafe to spend our friendship time.

Emma:- Y/n is doing s new sport. It called run and hide.

Y/n:- veeeeery funny... ha.. ha.. ha..

Suho:- Are in to sports now.?

Y/n:- well.......... I....

Edmend:- great , can I join?

Y/n:- we'll see... when I get interested in sports, bro.

Edmend:- Wow.......cool much.

Y/n:- Sorry.... I guess.

Suho:- Tomorrow is our last day togather. And y/n Can come with me to go back to Korea. Right ....

Y/n:- cool👍🏻

Emma:- then me... I'll be going back to Australia all alone...

Edmend:- Same.... back to home sweet home. I miss my parents so much.

4of us togather :- yeah.......

.................................................................

I apologise for my chapters getting smaller.
But I'm trying my best.

Thanks for reading and pls rate this story... and also can comment me anything.

Thanks.

I purple you 💜.