Chapter 15 / The Finnal chapter

Next day;;

Jungkook became my boyfriend just yesterday and I am so happy. Jungkook and I have planed to go on lots of dates before he's tour starts. He said that he will be travelling to Russia , America , Japan , and even France.
Jungkook know how much I love to got to Paris so he wanted me to come with him on he's tour.

Y/n:- Am I a VIP....?

Jungkook:- Couse. Your an international singers girlfriend. You are VIP.

I chuckled. I have never gone to a concert before and especially BTS concert. I would love to go and watch it live. This is so existing.

After a week;
I went back to America just for a visit before Jungkook's tour. The tour will be in 4 days so we have to leave tomorrow. We came to America just 3 days a ho and I went to see my campus principle Mrs. Watson and some of me Bellas. Some of them aren't here couse they travel around the world.
Since tomorrow is the last day of out American trip I wanted to go and visit my orphanage kids. I wonder what they all are doing?.

We drove there and Jungkook is the one who drive and I just stayed silent. After few minutes gone he started to speak.

Jungkook:- since when did you start coming here?

Y/n:- I don't remember the date but may be .... like... since the beginning of my campus life I guess.

Jungkook:- Wow, i am so proud of you.

I smile becouse... helping poor kids is actually what makes me happy. I love that. They deserve more than being alone and being orphan. I love kids do much. Very time when o go to visit them I bring them cloths and sweets. They love that. I know when they grew up they all will live happy lives.
After few minutes we arrives at the orphanage and I can see from out side , the kids were playing. All of their faces filled with love and joy. But my heart keep saying, " Why does kids have to be in a place like this?. Who wanted to put them here in the first place?".
Jungkook and I spend 2 hour in there and spend so much fun time with them. They all missed me so much and the funny thing is that they really like jungkook.
They Keep pulling he's hand and the girls like always holding he's hand , asking to stay in the orphanage forever.

STEPHANIE:- oppa... do you really want to leave? Can't you stay with us?

Mary:- yeah. It's okay. You don't need any cloths. We can give our ones.

Girls:- yeah... please!!!....

Y/n:- seems like I have to leave jungkook here. Okay then I'm going ,bye....

Jungkook:- y/n!, don't leave me alone... helppppp!!

I know.. every one loves him . Even small kids. Who doesn't love a bunny. Right.
I am so lucky to have a best friend that cute as him. I love him so much.
I guess this is the end of my campus story time.
At the next day, we went back to Korea and Jungkook took me on he's world tour and I am so happy to see all the ARMTS cheering for them showing this love for them. I just want to tell that I am so happy for all of you supporting my brothers and my boyfriend. Thank you.
This is the ending of my Story. What's yours?😊

.................................................................

I hope you all enjoyed the Chapter.
Pls be kind enough to rate this story.
Be safe and healthy.
I lobe you all
I purple you 💜