Chapter 13

Today is the graduating day. I am super excited and at the same time I wanna cry. Becouse I'm ganna miss my campus,  friends,  Bellas,  everything. We're get to g ready to our black dress and put the black hat on our heads. I am super happy and finnaly I can make my dream come true.

Emma:- What do you think?

Y/n:- You look beautiful sis.

Emma:- You too. As always.  Are you okay?

Y/n:- yeah... it's just that... I'm ganna miss this place. And there so many things happend here and every thing is written in side my head like a book. All the pages are filled.

Emma:-  And today is your last page of your campus life.

Y/n:- mmm...

After the ceremony was over I headed to th library to see my book pal. She's younger than me and I can see she was going though lots of books to choose the perfect one to read.

Y/n:- It's like our lives future dreams isn't it?

Lila:-  what.... oh... yeah... so many but need to choose one. For now. But...

Y/n:- You can read the rest after you read this one.

I smiled at her.

Lila:- So it's getting close ha....

Y/n:- The last day. Yeah... it's almost here.

Lila:- I'm ganna miss you.

Y/n:- Me too. Sis.

It has been so long and I didn't even felt the time was going. It just flew. The times I spend in this library is so precious to me. Those memories being an Acappella singer is so like a dream come true. It's all over now. The time is gone. I can't believe it's time to go home.
I started to pack and and I left the campus with Suho by saying Good bye to all my loved ones. But BTS wasn't at the campus this morning so I'm happy and sad both.

(At the airport)

Me and Suho took our bags from our taxi and took them to  checking in to the flight. I was feeling sad to leave but I promised that I will come and visit.
After all of the things are done and after taking our plane tickets we waited for few minutes for our plane to arrive. I watched the other planes land and taking off. It's so beautiful at night. The lights like stars that fallen from the sky but still shinning on the ground.
After our plane arrived we bared in and took our seats. Suho sat next to me and I am sitting next to the window. I always loved the window seat.

Jungkook pov;

It's 7.00 pm and right now I'm in a cafe with the rest of the members discussing about our next tour. By now I know y/n has already left. I didn't see her or even talk to her in this past 2 weeks. I keep getting the feeling that she must have been hiding from me....
After all the things are done we came back to our penthouse. While campus was silent and all the students was inside their dorms stated packing to go back home.
I was in my room when suddenly my door opened and one of my Hyungs entered the room.

Jimin:- Y/N'S gone.

He came and sat next to me on my bed.

Jungkook:- I know Hyung. It's so sad that.... she didn't even say good bye.

Jimin:- Forgive her. Maybe she was shy to meet you.

I turned my head to look at Jimin hyung.

Jimin:- Girls are shy. Maybe not all of them but most of them are. And..... y/n is one of them. Don't worry. We'll see her soon.

I nod and looked at my window that placed next to my bed. After a few moments later it started to rain. I remember when y/n and I was 12 we chased each other in the rain and played with the water. That memory never leaves my head. Even y/n slipped and got hurt and I helped her to get her back inside.

Flashback to age 12::

Y/n:- It's raining.....

Jungkook:- yeah... wanna go and play???

Y/n:- yeah but... what if mommy tell us no...?

Jungkook:- Don't worry. I'll ask your mommy and from my mommy too.

We both went ask from our moms  for permission to go out and play in the rain.

Jk's mom:- Oh, Sweety look it's raining. You both might get sick.

Jungkook:- no mommy. We are strong togather. No raindrop can make us sick...

Jk's mom:- Oh... I don't know  what do you think?

Y/n's mom:- well...... okay but don't stay out for too long okay.

Both of us happily:- okay mommy. thank you.

We went out and started to run aroundthe house and play with water. I really loved y/N'S laughe.  She's so cute and I always felt that I don't want to stop. I wanna keep playing so she can keep her joy. But sadly she fell. And started to cry. I helped her and took her back in side to cure her wound.

Back to present time::

I went to help Jin hyung to prepare the dinner while others busy packing. We are leaving after 2 days so there is so much to pack.

Jin:- thanks for helping bro. Are you done packing? ...

Jungkook:- yeah.. I'm ganna go and see whether anyone needs any help.

Jin:- okay. Bye ...bye...

.................................................................

Thank you so much for reading.
I hope you like it.
Pls rate this story and leave comments about your thoughts.  Thanks again.

I purple you 💜