Chapter 3

It is the day. The day I wasn't been looking for. Until this day I was busy looking for a way to get out from this place before today. But now that day already came I am too late to get out.
It is 9.00 am. I was walking towards the beach (Next to our Campus with my book. While I was walking Suho joined me on my way.

Suho:- Hey miss beautiful.  How is your day?

Y/n:- do I look like exited?

Suho:- nope. But I can tell someone is really exited to see you.

Y/n:- who is that?

Suho:- you'll see. By the way. Ate you going to the beach? Can I join you.?

Y/n:- sure. I really need someone to talk anyway.

3 hours later;

Cloe:- Girls come on... we're late. BTS might be here by now.!

Y/n:- I can tell your really exited and waited for this day.

Cloe:- ofcouse I did  y/n. Every fans do.

Mrs. Watson:- Girls. Come on. Their here. Come..... faster!

After her call, we quickly went out and happily welcome them to our Campus. After taking them to the main hall , where we papered the 'welcome to the Campus party'.
While we we're enjoying the music I can see the figure that don't want to see was looking straight at me and smiling. I pretended like I can't see him couse I told you. I hate him.
While the party was continuing I felt uncomfortable in there so I came out side and sat on a outside bench.

???:- It has been a long time isn't it?

What the!!!! Who....?

I turned my head to see who was talking to me. No way. Jungkook! No...... Donkface. 😤

Jungkook:- don't tell me you can't remember me.

Y/n:- what. You think I'm 80 years old?. I think your mistakes Mr. Donk face.

Jungkook:- what did you....... Donk face!.... you still call me that. Stop it.

Y/n:-  No. You deserve that name for pranking me.

Jungkook:- Ok. Then I'll call you the nickname that I put for you. Miss tomato.

Y/n:- why? You don't have anywhere else to be?

Jungkook:- No. I thought you miss me. So came here to talk to you. Because you can't even recognise me from that text I sensed few weeks ago.

It was him!!!.. ok. You are so dead. I couldn't even sleep that day.

Y/n:- It was you?.....

Jungkook:- yeah. Are you happy to know that I still have your number?

Y/n:- Ass if..... well........ A little.....
Don't laghue. I didn't miss you and  not even happy to see you.

Jungkook:- then why did you choose us?

Emma:- y/n!..... I was looking for you in side all over the room. What are do.... oh! Sorry. Did I bother you two?

Y/n:- No. Your always coming at the right time. Thanks. Lets go.

We both left jungkook all alone out side. I didn't know but felt like he have changed so much.

NEXT MORNING;
Jungkook's pov.

It was 7.30 am when I was walking up. I didn't know but I was really happy to get out from my bed and start my day. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then later I did some exercises inside my room. Last night Mrs. Watson gave us a house just like the Bellas house , so all the BTS members can live togather.
After exercising I took a shower and went to eat breakfast.

Jin:- Good morning JK.

Jungkook:- good morning hyung. What are you making for breakfast?

Jin:- your favourite. Samgyeopsal.
I know how much you like it.

Jungkook:- thanks.....

Jimin:- Did you talk to y/n?

Jungkook:- yeah. But she didn't look that much happy to see me.

Jimim:-  don't worry. She will like you and stop hating you. She need some time to get use to it.

Jungkook:- Use to what hyung?

Jimin:- Use to stay around you. Just like old days.

Jungkook:- oh! I get it....

Y/N'S POV;
I got up from bed and walk to the kitchen table becouse I smelled  some thing tasty. But my eyes are still closed.😴
I slowly open my eyes to see who was cooking and,  yeah. Like everyday. Cloe. She is our chef in our team. She's the one that always cook for her little kids.

Cloe:- good morning sleep head.

Y/n:- mmm.....morning .. morning .......😪

Cloe:- so did you talk to jungkook?

Y/n:- whaaaa......

Cloe:- y/n.... I'm asking you a question. Did you talk to jungkook last night at the party. Couse I think I saw you were with him.....
By the look I can tell he was so happy to see you.

What was that ..... Did I hear right or did she said that he was happy to see me.?

Cloe:- y/n.... I'm  talking to you.

Y/n:- yes...... I did. But to me he kinda annoying. He was laughing for no good reason. I think he's crazy.

Cloe:- Look. You guys are best friends. You have to be nice to him.

Y/n:- Hello.!!!! WAS best friends.  Not anymore. He broke my arm when I was 15 years old.  He was chasing me. And I was scared. I ran and fell.

Cloe:-. You were kids. You have to forgive him.

Y/n:- we'll see. I'm going to the library. Bye.

Forgive!. He doesn't deserve it. ....

After my morning duties are done I went straight towards the library.  Couse today is Saturday I'm going to spend it by doing all the fun things I can do. While I was going I can see all the students were smiling and having a good time. It is so nice to see people with a bright smile on their face .... You  know.
But suddenly my smile faded away couse of the THING that is standing in front of me and blocking my way. It's that donk face.

Jungkook:- y/n.....Good morning. I just wanted to read a book so I came here. Suho showed me the way.

Suho! Now is he helping him.

Y/n:- I didn't ask. By the way, your blocking my way. Can you move.

Jungkook:- of couse. Also can I join you to go to the library.?

Y/n:- No. I want to read books peace and quiet. And...... this is the first time I herded that you reading books.

Jungkook:- we'll there is so much things that you still don't know about me.

He leaned a little bit close to me. And I  don't want to know the next thing that will happen so I pushed him away from me.

Ok. He's going way too far. I have to go in.

With that thought I walk faster in to the library.
.................................................................

Thanks for reading. Pls, rate this if you like it  and also tell me if there is mistakes. Thank you.
I purple you 💜
Have sweet day