Chapter 9

Next morning
Y/n POV;
I know that our enemy team is here in our Campus and I know that they are being their best , wishing the fully best way to win the championship of Acappella.  While I was walk towards the BTS Penthouse I herd a loud screaming sound from inside the BTS Penthouse. It sounds like Jin.

Jungkook's POV;
I was reading a book on the couch. I know that I never read books couse it so boaring and even makes me sleepy. So I hate it so much. But when I found out that y/n loves book and I makes her so happy I just wanted to give it a little try.
While I was facing suddenly JIN hyung screamed.

Jungkook:- Hyung! What happend?

Jin:- Who drank my favourite smoothy.? Every one knows  I love to drink that .  That's my favourite flavour. Did you....

Jungkook:- Hyung.......please. I didn't drink it. It may be someone else.

When Jin hyung about to call all the members Y/N showed up. Which was surprising.  She never comes to our penthouse.

Y/n:- What was that. Oppa! Are you okay?

She's out of breath. I think she ran here to find out what was screaming about.

Jungkook:- I think you should take  a break before you speak y/n.

Y/n:- No thank you. My oppa needs help.

Okay.... she's becoming rude again. Why is she keep changing every single minute.? Why can't she stay as the same old cute y/n I knew before.

J-hope:- Jungkook, Can you come with me to the store. Let's buy more of those drinks. So he can be happy.

I had to go with J-Hoby to buy a nother drink. What I really wanted was to talk with Y/N about the beautiful past we had before we separated from each other. I looked at her just one last time to check whether she's looking but no. She wasn't.

At 4.00 pm ;
Y/n POV;
It was really a boring day. This morning I had to stay with my jin  oppa until he's drinks comes to him and I had nothing else to do... I watched some videos on you tube. That's all. While I was thinking I here's someone knocked my door.

Y/n:-  come in.

Emma:- hey, bts and we all going to the mall. Wanna come.

What.... is jungkook going to.... waiiiitttt.!!! Why am I even ... no. If he's going then I am not. I should ask.

Y/n :- is jungkook going?

Emma:- I don't know about that. But... hey, just tell. Are you coming or not.

Y/n:-  fine... I'll come.

Emma:- great. Then get ready. We need to go.

This is crazy. I didn't even know he's coming or not. What if he comes too. O have fond a place to hide. Couse I don't want to see that jerky.

Y/n:- that's a great name...

Emma:- what now...?

Y/n:- Oh..  no thing. I was just talking to my self.

.................................................................

Thank you all for reading this . I hope you enjoyed it.
Pls, rate this story and leave comments.

I purple you 💜