INTRODUCTION

Hello to English people.

Namaste to Bharatiya.

And Thank you all for reading my book and choosing it.

I really appreciate the time you gave my book and me.

So, first things first.

1) This is a The Mahabharat fanfic. But I will be including plots or ideas of the TV show, RadhaKrishn, maybe. My main focus will be on all the characters. I will not prioritize any character or put shame to any other. I will try- key word 'try' as I am not an expert writer- to do justice to all and have may scene. All characters have their respective roles in the real epic. I will take stories from both, Mahabharat (1988) and (2013). No judging there. But the main plot will be from Vyas Mahabharata only.

2) If any author or reader find any similarities between any other fanfics and mine, then I apologize first hand. It must be just the same thinking and we all know the story so what many writers may add can be same.
So, if you find anything matching, just PM me. Just don't go around yelling that this book is stolen or something.

3)Everyone is free to imagine the character as they like. I will not be giving any cast.

4)And, imp. I may not include any character. But it will only be for the sake of the plot. I know there are few people who just love the reality of it (*quietly raises a hand, sweating profusely*) but let's face it we just wish we were with our favourite characters in the Dwapar Yug.

5)And lastly. Please NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS. I repeat it. If any of you have any- and I literally mean any problem just PM me. I will try to solve it.

So let's starts with,

JAI SHREE KRISHN

RADHE RADHE