CHATURTH

A/N:
This update is for my sis asmi_sharma because she asked or I wasn't going to update till Diwali. Hiding behind an imagery wall called mobile screen. 😁

*in mind- tu meri hi behen hai pagli* *virtual hugs to you my asu*

Pls, ab sar mat phodiyo asu.

Well, then a pre-Dhanteras and Diwali gift for all.

CHAR
FOUR

The ride to Hastinapur was not something Padmaja quite remembered

All the time she was either with her brothers on a chariot or with mata in a palki they had arranged.

And let's just say she has immediately taken a dislike for the palki.

How unfortunate for it.

She even once shared a ride with kakashri Vidur, as her mother told her he was, and he instantly bonded with her.

According to everyone who knew her, it was difficult for one to hate Padmaja. Even if you tried hard you couldn't.

"How do you think they will be jeysth?" Padmaja asked her eyes narrowed in confusion.

"I don't know. Ask Kakashri if you want to know. He knows them more than us." Yudhisthir answered and all the children turn to Vidur who was still with all of them with Kunti as they had stopped by a riverbank to rest for few kshand.

"Who do we have in the rest of the family, kakashri?" Padmaja asked curiously and it was after the whole one and a half-day they saw a different glint in her eyes.

Now this made the brothers and Kunti smile as she though. 'Arya and Madri were right. She is the core of the family.'

Vidur smiled at her and answered. "You all have one Tatshri Maharaj Dhritrashtr, your father's elder brother, your Taishri Maharani Gandhari, Pitamah Mahamahim Bhishma and your hundred and one cousins."

"What!" She gasped. "Hundred and one cousin. These many?"

Everyone chuckled at her and Vidur nodded still laughing. "Yes, putri. Hundred brothers and one sister."

Padmaja blinked at that thought and mumbled a bit loudly. "How am I supposed to remember everyone's name."

Kunti motioned Padmaja to move towards her, to which she obliged. Making her sit on her lap Kunti caressed her head and smiled. "Don't worry you'll have way much of enough time to do that. And if it seems a problem, then your brothers, me and Vidur will help you."

"Kakashri, you will?" She turned to the elder man who nodded at her.

"Of course, whenever you feel like you need me, I will always be there for you."