Oath Keeper

When Rollo awoke, his eyes were only interested in one thing, Edithe. He could eat her up and never be full. Gods, she was beautiful. Lying naked, her hair tangled across the blankets. So peaceful and every inch of her, his.

He rested his palm on her stomach, memorising the feel of it and wondering how many months it would take until he felt it curve and thicken with his child. Already he was impatient and perhaps one day he'd kick himself for such feelings. But he couldn't wait to fill their home with little ones.

"Good morning, wife," he whispered, brushing his fingers through her hair, unable to stop himself from waking her.

Slowly she stirred, her eyes inching open. Her limbs stretching like a cat in the sunshine as, one by one, memories of their union seemed to cross her mind and flood heat into her cheeks.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she buried her face into his arm but it was no escape from the soft laughter which rumbled in his chest. Or from Rollo, who scooted down the bed so their eyes were level.

"How did you enjoy your wedding night?" he asked, knowing she'd enjoyed it well enough but wanting to hear it from her lips in the cool morning light.

She frowned, as she always did when he asked impertinent questions but as usual, he felt no regret. He liked to rattle her mild Christian manners at every opportunity and there was never an opportunity more irresistible than this one.

"You already know how I enjoyed it," she conceded, cheeks still pink.

"But I like to hear you say it," he grinned, ducking his head to catch her lips for a good morning kiss.

With a thoughtful sigh, she rolled onto her back. "I suppose for you it was just another night to do as you've done a thousand times before."

Rollo frowned, "is that how you think I feel?"

"Is it not?" she glanced at him, her eyes wide with innocence.

"I'm the only man you've ever been with so I suppose you don't know any different. But I know I've never felt for any woman the way I felt when I was inside you. Gods, Edithe," he cupped her mound and slipped his finger over her arousal before sinking inside her deliciously tight cunt. "It was like finally finding my way home."

She gasped, arching into his hand. Inside Edithe was the only place he wanted to be. Not just between her legs but in her arms, in every thought which trailed across her mind and every thud of her heart.

Already she was wet enough to take him and he couldn't wait any longer to have her again. Grabbing her wrist, he pulled her onto his lap, her legs straddling his.

"Remind me how good you feel..." he coaxed, gripping the base of his cock, angling it for her to sink down onto.

Just like in the meadow, Edithe was a fast learner. So attuned to his instructions and so perfect as she engulfed him in her soft, wet embrace. His eyes practically rolled into the back of his skull as tingles pulsed excitedly along his length. If there was a Christian heaven, this was it and he had to restrain himself from thrusting eagerly into her.

"We can stop if you need to," he promised through panted breaths even though every fibre of his body wanted to fuck her until the walls were shaking. But pleasure didn't turn him entirely into an animal. This was only her second time. If she was sore, he could hold back. It wouldn't last forever.

Slowly she met his gaze, "it's not so bad."

Not so bad. Hardly the words he wanted a woman to say when she was in his bed.

"Then let me make it better," he crooned, inching between her thighs, coating his fingers with more of her silky smooth arousal. Slowly, he rubbed tight, leg quivering circles and almost instantly, he felt her walls relax and a gush of warmth soaked over his length.