• Chapter 2 •

Once Alec and I arrive to the party he immediately walks over to a keg hand stand contest leaving me stranded by myself. Not even throwing a glance my way. How nice.

Whatever. I think I can manage perfectly fine on my own.

I look around and holy shit. This party is in full swing. The dance floor is full of people from school bumping and grinding to the beat, with their sweaty bodies stuck together. Kind of gross. Along with that a whole bar is set up in the kitchen and I've already snaked a couple beers and a thing of vodka. I'm set.

As I'm walking around, strong arms wrap around my small frame enveloping me in a warm hug pulling me into the persons chest. Um okay.

"I've missed you" his hot breath tickling the nape of my neck. Gross.

Chase..

Once a heartbreaker always a heartbreaker. And there I was thinking I could change him. Once upon a time there was a chase and cat love story, but the charming chase cheated on her... with a teacher at our school. Fun right? I just thought it was downright nasty.

"Chase I'm going to give you three seconds to let go of me." my anger rising by the second.

His response?

He just snuggles in closer and tightening his grip.

"1" Arms tighter.

"2" Kisses my neck

"3" Fine he can have it his way.

I twirl out of his grip and knee him straight in the place where the sun don't shine. Chase double over In pain and I take moment to punch him in the face making him lay helpless on the floor.

"What the hell cat!!" he screams at me.

"I gave you three seconds" I smirk at him and walk away. He's such a little bitch.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

I search for my two main girls Ashley and Alice and spot them in the corner playing truth or dare.

"Fuck cat what are you wearing!" A tan guy named Ty says while practically eye raping me.

"A dress Ty. You know clothes?Ever heard of it?" I say putting in as much sarcasm as possible.

Ty not to bad looking. Tall about 5'8 and he's got the looks. And not to mention abs like no other.

"I'm sorry Caterina I was just admiring how fucking hot you look tonight. Damn." He continues to look me up and down and pulls me onto his lap.

Oh hell no.

He did NOT just use my full name in public.

"Ty unless you want me to cut off what's left of your 'manhood,' then I suggest you never say my full name again" I smiled sweetly.

"Whatever you say Caterina" he smirked.

Oh he thinks he's clever doesn't he.

Think again little Ty. Think again.

"Dude she single handedly beat up chase not even ten minutes ago. I would watch what ya say." A guy from the football team backs me up.

Ty's eyes widen in fear.

"Tsk Tsk. Better start running now" I wag my finger in front of him.

Ty swiftly pushes me off his lap and runs.

Good boy.