Lose A Few Pounds. Ch. 12

So after my meltdown and notorious escape from the hospital, I am now at the Day view Mall.

Don't ask me why I'm here. I don't even know myself, but I feel like I just broke out of jail.

A hospital run away. Almost makes me sound insane.

So as long as I'm here, I need an update on the wardrobe. I can't live my whole life in tank tops and shorts, although I wish I could.

I let my sore feet carry me to my favorite store.

Also the place where Ashley happens to work.

Sephora.

I walk in with a smile on my face and search the store for Ashley.

My smile drops.

She's not here.

Well fuck.

Not only is she not here but there are three girls staring at me.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." I practically growl at the judgmental teens.

I know I'm not wearing pants, but there's no fucking need to stare.

They're eyes widen in fear and of them spin around and continue searching through the racks.

Good.

Still looking for Ashley, I wander up to the cash register, and ring the annoying bell.

Someone comes alright, but it's still NOT Ashley.

For gods sake where the hell is she.

Ohh that's right. She's not working today. Okay then

Damn.

"Can... I um... help you with something?" A small petite girl appears in front of me. She can probably fit in a size 1 or maybe even a 0.

I envy her.

"Yes you can." I smile sweetly trying to hide my jealousy.

"I need some pants." I gesture to my 'meow' undies and believe it or not she started to laugh.

I'm not talking about giggling. Ohhhh noooo. This girl was bent over clutching her stomach while tears rolled down her face laughing.

"I'm glad someone finds this funny." I start to laugh a little with her.

Maybe I am insane.

She straightens up and beckons me to a dressing room.

"Here ya go. I guessed on the size, and my name is Steph if you need anything." Steph hands me a pile of jeans and leaves me to it.

When I get In the dressing room I hold up a pair of jeans.

These look way to fucking small.

They are a dark pair of skinny jeans with authentic rips up and down the front.

Whatever.

I slip them on and hope I can button them.

Oooo they buttoned.

Examining myself in the mirror, I notice all my flaws.

My thighs are huge and so are my calfs.

What's going on with my butt. I don't even know.

I look like a rhino.

"Why don't you come on out and show me." Steph calls from outside the dressing booth.

Shit.

Well here goes nothing.

I walk out there and stand on the soft rug in the middle of the room.

Steph tilts her head to the side and puckers her face at jeans.

"Hmmm maybe a size bigger would fit you better. You know if you just lose a couple of pounds those jeans would look amazing on you." She gushes.

Ego has been destroyed along with any self respect or dignity I had.

"Um yeah.. yeah okay." I say in a small voice. Even she thinks I need to lose weight.

I hurry back to the dressing room and rip the pants off. Who needs to wear pants anyway.

And with that I walk out of the store with my undies exposed.