• Chapter 17 •

What the hell is wrong with me?

I just seduced Ryder in the hallway and left him confused and awe struck.

Actually I'm pretty proud of myself.

That was kick ass.

Maybe he'll learn not to tell me what to do. Actually who am I kidding he probably won't learn shit.

Yeah...

But who was he to tell me what to do? Seriously.

Ugh

"CAT!" A voice booms from down the hall an my head snaps in the direction, breaking me from my thoughts.

The dick of the century has arrived.

Chase.

Ugh times two.

"Hey baby. Did you have troubles with your car today. What a shame really. It truly was a nice car." Chase gives me a sugary sweet smile and I so badly want to smack it right off his face.

What a jerk.

"Really Chase? You want attention from me so bad that you sabotaged my car. That's a dick move. Honestly." I walk past him and ram my shoulder into his, making his balance become uneven.

He stumbles slightly and stands up straighter.

"Cat stop playing hard to get. I know you want me just as bad as I want you." He grabs my wrist and yanks me to his chest.

"Tell me you don't miss me. Tell me you don't miss my touch." I glare at him repulsed as he caresses my back and bring his hand down lower to my butt.

What a gentlemen.

"I don't." I try my best to push him away but he won't budge. His grip on me gets tighter and it's getting harder to breathe.

"How bout' we take this to a more secluded room babe." he purrs in my ear.

"Chase. Just leave me alone." I spit through my teeth.

My body still aches from my extreme workout and I don't think I have enough strength to fight him off.

"Chase! Please!"

I try to wriggle out of his grasp but it only tightens more and more with each attempt.

I need Ryder. Where is he. I need someone to help me.

Chase half drags me to the janitors closet and throws me to the floor inside of it. I try and get up as fast as possible, so he doesn't have an advantage over me.

He then locks the door and gives me a seductive look.

Disgusting.

"Would you like to undress yourself or do you want me to do it?" Chase gives me a flirty wink and advances toward me.

"I'm not having sex with you chase." I look him dead in the eye and back up a few steps.

"I'll take you willingly or unwillingly. Your choice." His voice drips with lust and it scares me. I think of ways to escape and then realization hits me with a brute force.

Chase is going to rape me.

And nobody is here to help me.

I grab a dust pan off a shelf, and chuck it at him and It successfully hits him square in the chest. But it did no damage, except make him angry.

Shit.

"Enough Cat!" Chase slaps me across the face and pain sears through my body as I slam onto the tiled ground.

Double shit.

I try to get up a fast as I can but he is one step ahead of me, and took the chance to jump on top of me.
Were in an awkward position where I'm sprawled across the floor and he is sitting on my torso straddling me.

Triple shit.

"Please just stop. I'm begging you.." I try the defenseless card to see if he gives in but I have no luck. As usual.

Instead he grabs my jacket and pulls it off my body and then rips my marvel shirt right down the middle.

Well there goes my favorite shirt.

My blue lacy bra is revealed and his eyes trail over my breasts. Why is he so gross? Why did I ever date him is the real question.

I try to wrap my arms around myself to cover up but he pins both my hands above my head and ties it to a pipe with some rope.

Where the fuck did he find fucking rope?!

"HELP!!!" I try my last tactic of screaming and calling for help.

Please tell me someone heard.

"HEL-" Chase clamps his gigantic man hands over my mouth before he replaces it with cloth.

A gag really?

Does he have fucking Fifty Shades of Grey fantasies.

Because that's weird as shit.

"Don't worry baby your going to love every minute of this." Chase then tugs down my skinny jeans along with my underwear.

<><><><><<<<><<><<>>><<>

AUTHORS NOTE:

Short chapter. Sorryyyy

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!

VOTE ✔

COMMENT ✔

DO WHATEVER ✔