Run? Or Go To Jail? Ch. 5

After Ryder and I break apart gasping for air I realize everyone's staring at us.

"What" I menacingly glare at the crowd of people.

People are so rude sometimes.

It doesn't take long before they all scatter away and people are running out of the house in fear.

Was I really that scary?

Nope!!! definitely not me they are afraid of.

Two police officers run into the house with more trailing behind them.

Well shit. Do I run or go to jail. Run! duh.

I grab Ryder's hand and pull him up the stairs. Trying not to trip on the semi carpeted floors.

"Where are we going" he hisses to me.

Alice. I forgot she was still 'playing' seven minutes in heaven.

"We have to get Valentino and Alice" I whisper so the cops don't hear us.

Just our luck. Alice and Val stumble out of a bedroom. Hair ruffled and clothes semi on. Well I did not expect that.

"Guys we have to go now! the cops are downstairs. Just follow me" I swiftly let go of Ryder's hand and for a brief moment I saw his eyes drop in disappointment.

He's cute when he-

Oh god stop that thought right there.

Okay this is Jessica Adams' house and we used to be friends so she should have an attic righhhhhhht here.

Aha! I found it. I pulled the string to the attic steps and down came the ladder.

One at a time we all quietly crawled up them into the attic.

Every summer Jessica and I would run up these steps to the attic and jump from the roof into her pool.

Best adrenaline rush for an adrenaline junkie.

Pulling everyone through an attic window we all end up on the roof trying not to slip and fall to our death.

"What now genius" Val glares at me.

Wow I feel underestimated by him. He out of everyone should know that I always have a plan. Even if it sucks I still have one.

"We jump" and with that I dramatically let myself fall backwards of the roof.