•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾•

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙎𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧- 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤,𝙆𝙞𝙗𝙖,𝙉𝙚𝙟𝙞,𝙂𝙖𝙖𝙧𝙖,𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙪,𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤,𝘿𝙚𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙖,𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙣,𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞. 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙉𝙚𝙟𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 :) 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙙<3

----------------------------

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

I look and crawl on the floor, looking under table near me and in the cracks of the walls. Nothing. My heart starts beating faster as I try to come up with a reason for what had happened to it. I retrace my steps leading to the event and try to calm my nerves.

"Ok so I looked at my card. I hid it behind my back when Sasuke talked to me. Sasuke leaned in and went to whisper in my ear...Gave me a blank face and quickly walked away from me....I think over the events slowly and then it hit me. Hit me like a ton of bricks.

"OH GOD SASUKE!!"

----------------------------

I scurry to my feet and sprint towards Naruto, asking him where Sasuke was. Naruto pointed to the other side of the room where he was resting on a wall with his hand in his pockets, head down as if he was deep in thought. I felt everything around me crashing every step I took towards the raven haired Uchiha. I didn't know what to say to him. What could I say? I had the Sharingan and I lied to him about it...I should just man up and face him already since the only thing that could happen is he ignores me and I'm ok with that....am I?

"Sasuke..." 

The boy lifted him head at me and when I looked at his eyes, they held no emotion what so ever. Not anger, not betrayal, not care...just blank. I felt my hands start to shake and tears fought their way to the ends of my eyes. Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows and took his hand away from his pocket, wiping the tears off my face and then held on to my shoulders.

"What happened?"

'what happened. what happened. what happened.' Those words kept repeating in my head and I could only give him a confused look. Did he not take my card? I should ask him then...

"M-my card...it went missing." Sasuke tensed up a bit then relaxed. The only words that came from his mouth was a simple 'sorry'. So he did take it then.

"Did you see what it said on it?" Sasuke shook his head at me and I swear that the air around me felt more breathable. He explained how before he could even get a glance at the paper, Kabuto had snatched it away from him saying he was in a 'hurry.' I nod in response and felt relieved for the sixth time today. 

"What was on that card. Don't freak out, I won't hurt you." I gulp and try to find words but I came up with a quick excuse.

"There wasn't anything of that importance apparently...all it really said was my physical description and that I was good with close combat and far combat. That doesn't make me feel any good about myself..." I look up and see the how bothered Sasuke was from hearing my words. He opens his arms out slightly to tell me to give him a quick hug from which I happily accept.