Imagine no. 6 ~ Two-Bit Matthews

REQUESTED: No
Summary: Two-Bit asks Y/n to watch Mickey with him :)
________________________________________________________________________
Y/n's pov ~

       As I was sitting on the couch, watching something random in the tv, Two-Bit, my boyfriend, came running through the door. "MOVE OVER! MICKEYS ON!" He yelled playfully. I rolled my eyes. I wasn't the biggest fan of Mickey. I like it I just can't watch too many times a week or I get annoyed. I don't know how Two's still dating me but his is. I got up to go outside, but Two-Bit stopped me. "Really? Out of all days today you won't watch it with me? It's a new episode!" He told me. "Sorry babe I just don't wanna watch it." I said plainly, walking outside and leaving him inside. Nobody else was here at the Curtis house. It was just me and Two-Bit. I lit a cancer stick, smoking it till I was done. I stomped on it and headed back inside. What I saw on the couch was a Two-Bit who was drinking beer, watching Mickey, and... crying? "Two?" I asked softly. He looked at me, just now realizing I've been inside for a few seconds. He wiped away his tears. "Huh?" He asked. "Are you ok?" I questioned, sitting down next to him. "Yeah, yeah I'm alright, darling." He said, sniffling in the process. "Two, I'm sorry I made you upset." I said. "No, it wasn't you." He said. "What made you sad then?" I asked. "Uhh, the, the beer made me sad, yeah the beer. Stupid beer." He said. Bullshit. "Two, I know it wasn't the beer that made you upset. Come here." I said, opening my arms which he gladly crawled into, laying his head on my chest. I combed my finger through his slightly greased hair. "I'm sorry." I apologized, kissing the top of his head. "No I'm sorry, I knew it was gonna happen, I was just really looking forward to watching it, especially with you." He said, sniffling some more. "How about we watch Mickey together now?" I asked him. "Really?" He said, looking up at me, smiling. "Really." I said smiling at him. He kissed me and we started watching it. Now, I watch Mickey everyday, drinking beer and cuddling with Two-Bit Matthews.